ch 8. training with pervy sage

I walked into the Hokage office with Naruto. "Hey. You guys ready to train." He said ruffling my hair. "Yep." I said. "So what are we gonna do today." Said Naruto. "You'll just have to wait till we get there." Pervy sage said.

We walked to a river. "I don't get it." Said Naruto. "I will teach you to walk on water and do a summoning animal." Pervy sage said. He showed us how to walk on water. I did it on my 5th try. And Naruto didnt to it at all.

Pervy sage looked concerned that me and Naruto were very tired. "Why don't we call it a day" He said. "No. The chunin exam is almost up. I have to keep practicing." Naruto said. " Pervy sage is right. We need some rest." I said.

Naruto stayed and kept practicing. I walked home. And I have no idea what pervy sage did. "Hes probably gonna spy on girls again." I said to myself. "Who's gonna spy on girls." Someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw gaara. "Oh, the person who is training me is a perv." I said nervously. "Why am I so nervous." I thought.

"Anyways... What's that gourd on your back for" I said trying to start a conversation. "Oh this," He said taking the Cork out, " Just sand." "Does that mean you can manipulate it with your chakra? " I said. "Yeah." He said in a nervous voice. "So that's how you got the sand to pick me up before." I said amazed.

"It's getting dark so I should head home." I said. "Oh I can walk you." He said. "It's ok you don't have to." I said waving my hands in front of me. " I'm walking you and you can't stop me." He said. I giggled and started walking.

~menwile with naruto~

Naruto POV

"This is stupid." I said wet and swimming to the rocks. " If y/n can do it then so can you." Pervy sage said writing something down. " Hey come here for a second." He said looking at me. " What is it." I said. "Lift up your shirt." He said in a serious voice. I did what he told me to. Then he lifted his hand, chakra gathered around his finger tips, and he jammed them into my stomach.

It sent me flying backwards. "What was that for! " I yelled. "Now try." He said pointing at the watter. So I gathered my chakra at my feet and steped on the watter. "I DID IT!!"  I yelled happily. "Now I think it's time you get home." He said standing up.

~back to you~

Y/n POV

I got home, said bye to gaara, and flopped onto my bed. I was so tired that I didn't feel like eating. I took off my outfit and through on an old T-shirt and a pair of shorts. I layed down and went to bed.

~the next day~~
Still your POV

I got up, put my outfit on, and walked into the kitchen. I live alone so I made my own breakfast. Naruto will sometimes come over so he doesn't always eat ramen.

But I wanted to change things up a little. So I invited sasuke over for breakfast. "I guess..." I said as someone nocked on my door. "Coming" I said. I opened the door and it was sasuke. "Come on in." I said. "So what are you making." He said. "Just (favorite breakfast food.)"

He helped me cook and was acting sweet. Unlike him usually when we're around team 7.

We sat am my table and ate. It was quite for a long time. Until he spoke, "so what are you doing today? " Ha said looking into my eyes. "Oh, I have some training so I'm ready for the third exam." I said. "Whos training you." He said. "One if the sanen." I said standing up to put my plat in the sink. "He looked confused but just brushed it off.

I looked at the time. " CRAP I'M LATE." I yelled at I ran out the door. "Y/N WAIT." sasuke yelled. I didn't listen because I was late to do some training with pervy sage.

When I got there, pervy sage looked like he was writing something. Naruto was practicing walking on watter. "Looks like you got the hang of it." I said to Naruto. "Oh y/n, your here," Pervy sage said, "I have something to ask you." He said looking at me with a strange look in his eye. "What is it." I said.

"Would you mind if I did my research on you." He said with a nose bleed and a perverted look. "Fuck off old man." I said blushing. He looked a little concerned that I said fuck off.

He keept bothering me about his "research" And it annoying at times. Like last week when pervy sage and Naruto both asked me for research. Instead of just saying no and blushing, like I did most of the time, I hit there heads like sakura would.

We trained all day and it was getting dark. Naruto looked worn out. Pervy sage was doing what he all ways does. And I was sitting in a tree. I jumped down and said, "it's getting dark I need to go home." "Ok. Bye." Naruto and pervy sage said.

I walked home and stopped to see the sun set. "It's beautiful just like you." I heard someone say. I looked to the tree above me. "Gaara?" I said. He jumped down. "Why do you sound surprised?" He said. "Just thought you would be training instead of talking to me." I said looking at the sun set. "Are you ready for the third part of the exam." He said. "I don't know," I said, "Hey it's getting dark. Would you want to stay at my place?"

He didn't answer he just looked at me. " I don't think that's a good idea." He said in a worried tone. "Alright. At least walk with me." I asked. "That I will do." He said jokingly. We walked and talked. But eventually we got to my house and I had to say goodbye.

When I got inside. I said hi to my parents and whent to my room.

I didn't feel like eating I was to exhausted and excited that gaara called me beautiful. It caught me off guard. But he seemed like he was joking. Anyway... I'm glad the were friends and that he doesn't want to kill me in the third chunen exams.

I went to bed and was ready for the next part of the exams.

––————–—————————————A/n

I didn't make it to 2000 words like i wanted to but this should be enough. I'm sorry for all the missed spelled words. I'll go through each chapter and try to correct them.

I'm really busy so I'm sorry of I don't get the chapters out as fast at I should be.

So far this is 1191 and i think that I did good. Considering I'm a middle schooler who's least favorite subject is ELA.