- Intro: Before reading -

-

Hello!

Hello!

I'm so glad that you decided to click on this book and that from here on out, you guys enjoy the story. Ive had this idea for months, long before any of the other books Ive written so I will take my time to make it just right.

It will have a mixture between "The legend of Korra" and "Avatar: The last airbender" and it will have details from both combined.

In all honesty, Ive watched both of these shows ever since they came out when I was little so recently I started to wonder what it would be like to make an AU about it. I've made my research from both shows and im making sure that everything I write is completely accurate to both shows.

Some things to keep in mind is that this will be a crossover so both characters from ATLA and LOK will be merged together with the ones you know and love from Miraculous. This is only done so that the story plays out the way Ive pictured it in my head. If you're not comfortable with that, then that's okay and you guys are free to make any suggestions you'd like for me to improve and get better as tye stories progresses.

I honestly only have the basics planned for this story so if there are any plot holes or special moments that happen along the way, i'll just make it up as I go which is something Im hoping you guys are okay with.

Keep in mind that the characters in this book will be the next generation of benders, right after Korra. So this will be taking place in the future so that's why Im adding characters from ATLA and LOK.

Last but not least, I do appreciate constructive criticism and feedback because it does help me get better as a writer even though this story is just make for fun and entertainment. Comments and votes are also very much appreciated and they do give ne motivation to continue <3

-