- Chpt 6: Pro-bending -

-

The match was about to start and all of the lights in the rings go off. The announcer suddenly emerges from within the loud cheers from fans all around the seats in the arena. The presenter, Shiro Shinobi, pulls out a microphone that is connected to almost all speakers in the stadium, loud enough for everyone to hear what happens in each tournament.

"Introducing...the Black Cats!" The ring announcer yelled out excitedly as the crowd went wild and the team started walking onto the platform

Nino and Alexa waved to the fans while Adrien stood in between them solemnly and doesn't a word, with an almost unreadable expression on his face. His teammates always knew he was very moody, determined and hot-headed every time they were about to fight, even more than he was when they were living their lives normally. Nino, being the show-off he tends to be sometimes, puts a hand to his ear when he hears fans chanting his name over and over as well as Adrien and Alexa's.

"Aaaaaah! I love you, Adrien! Aaaaaah!" A fan suddenly yells out from the bleachees and he turns around but quickly turns back as he keeps his straight face

"The rookie Cats came from out of nowhere and have made it further than anyone expected this season. But tonight, they face their toughest test yet, folks!" The announcer exclaims as the group stands in zone 1 of the ring and Marinette watches excitedly from afar

The opposing team quickly came onto the platform as well, not looking very friendly or like they would put up a fight. All players, on both sides, took on a fighting stance and the bell struck meaning that the match had begun, so that made the team's immediately start bending towards each other.

"And they're off! The two teams waste no time trying to blast each other out of zone one!" Shiro Shinobi announces and speaking as the benders attack

Nino ducks under a fire blast and Adrien fires one himself towards the opposing team. After that, Nino raises an earth disc with his hand and uses his bending to kick it to his opponent.  The opposite firebender from the other team destroys that disc with a fire arc he summoned from his hand, then retaliated with two blasts.

Alexa dives on the ground to avoid a fire blast that was shot from the opposing team. As she gets on her feet again, she pulls up water from the grate and shoots it at them with her bending and turns it into small ice shards that will eventually do some damage but the firebender dissolved the ice and turned it into gas.

"Alexa is the first to feel the heat of the Tigerdillos! He tries to return the favor, but they're too fast for him, while Adrien shows off his trademark "cool under fire" style!" Shiro Shinobi continued to narrate the match, hyping up the crowd

Alexa, wanting to retaliate herself, pulls up more water and blasts it at the other team. The earthbending player cartwheels to his right out of the way of the water blast shot by the waterbender girl. As he stands on his feet again, he raises an earth disc with his hand and kicks it over to Adrien. The blond calmly moves out of the way of both the disc and a fire blast. The firebender from the other team retaliates with two fire blasts, before ducking under a water bullet and avoiding another earth disc.

Adrien grows on a more focused face as the match proceeded. The blond shoots a fire blast at the earthbender opponent and manages to throw him off balance. The firebender and waterbender opponents move to the front and start to attack. With every hit they got, Alexa and Nino are bombared with water and fire respectively, causing them to knock them into zone 2 of the platform and making them get closer to the edge of it where water surrounded the area.