- Chpt 2: Training -

11 years later...

-

It was morning once again in the South Pole and Marinette was in her room getting ready for her first training session of the day

It was morning once again in the South Pole and Marinette was in her room getting ready for her first training session of the day. It's been normal routine for her to get up before dawn so that she could put on her gear and meet up with the members of The White Lotus out in the courtyard to begin to train like she usually did.

The bluenette looked at herself in her vanity mirror and sighed as she felt very dejected and tired, knowing this is how her life has been like ever since she was confirmed to be the Avatar. She hasn't had contact with the outside world or any sort of civilizations, and her parents aren't even allowed to visit her.

As much as she loved practicing her bending, she would love it if she could see her loved ones instead of White Lotus guard every other day. This has been her fate the moment she was born and there was no escaping the fact that this was her life. After a lot of debating and thoughts running freely through her mind, she took one last look in the mirror and put on her protective helmet that seemed to cover most of her dark locks.

She walked out of her room and headed towards the training courtyard where her training officials were waiting for her. Marinette hasnt been late to a training session ever since she started which is something that her supervisors admired dearly, it showed how determined and dedicated she really is.

Today, Marinette had to prove how efficient and her fire-bending really was, it's a test she had been preparing for weeks on end and today was her chance to prove that she could do it just as well as the others. She has always struggled with this element, not only because of how complex it felt to her but because every time she attempted to get it right, it doesn't come out as strongly and powerful as she's expected to.

 She has always struggled with this element, not only because of how complex it felt to her but because every time she attempted to get it right, it doesn't come out as strongly and powerful as she's expected to

She walked up to the platform she's supposed to train at, seeing that the White Lotus officials are already standing there, waiting for her arrival. A few other fire-benders were there to test her combat skills with the element which made Marinette's nerves reach a new level. She always feared fire, not only because of how destructive it is but she also lacks the sufficient courage to undergo fire-bending.