1

"Baby, calm down!" I screamed out of my lungs hoping Ariana would hear me through her yelling.

As soon as I swung open Ariana's front door to walk in, she was already standing feet away with her hand resting on her hip and the other behind her.

Out of instinct, I put my arms up in defence when I saw one of her boots flying high-speed towards me.

Ariana had a good aim for someone who had been doing this for a thousand times. Luckily, the boot didn't get me but the edge of its heel sure did scratch my hand making me wince in pain.

This bitch!

"You're not going to answer why you left me on read a few times?!" She yelled while taking off the other boot before dashing it onto me with great force. This time, I dodged it successfully hitting the front door which was behind me. She greeted her teeth in annoyance and frustration before looking around searching for another object to throw at me.

How the hell did she find out I left her on read? I certainly had my read receipts turned off.

"I didn't leave you on read..." I answered hesitantly, low-key knowing this girl knew what was up already.

Who knew what this psycho could've done?!

"I know everything, Y/N..." She paused for a moment once I noticed she had something in her hand.

This bitch! (2)

Oh god, I hope it's not something sharp!

She sighed and slumped her shoulders then gave me a sad smile putting her dimples on display. She then put her arms in the air towards me, "Come on, baby. I was just worried about you..." She pouted.

That escalated so fucking quickly.

A fucking smile.

Fuck.

Ariana could have fooled somebody with the innocent smile she had given me, but for someone who had been played and been a victim with this trick, I learned and fucking knew better.

This bitch had just flipped the psycho switch and I better fucking run!

It wasn't because I wanted the situation to get worse but it was a live or pain situation.

And I did.

Without hesitation.

I quickly ran to the other side of the living room, "You're fucking crazy, baby!" I screamed, panic laced around my voice.

"My Y/N, you have no idea how crazier I can get." I could feel through her voice she wanted so bad to throw the object at me,  she was just waiting for the right timing as she chased me.

Why was I so scared of her? She was so small and petite, I could easily push her with one hand she would end up flying across the room. But I would feel so bad, I could never do that to my girl. But she fucking could.

I swore to god, I ran for my life from the living room to the bedroom. Before I could get further upstairs,

I missed a step.

I cursed at the stairs once I felt the pain in my shin.

Hundred-thousand if not millions of nerve fibres sent pain signals to my brain, which travelled extremely fast.

I instinctively held my shin with both of my hands making me lose balance before knocking down on the stairs. I groaned in pain, I was so sure I hit my shin on that motherfucker so fucking bad.

I could hear my girlfriend's heels coming towards me which gave me shivers, I immediately put my hands in defence, knowing surrendering would be useless.