3

enjoyyyy

-

The ride to the recording studio was fun.

For me.

Ariana was quiet and ignoring me the whole time as she had her eyes glued on the window looking at the cars and people passing by. I had tried getting her to crack a smile, even had her music blasting in the car as I sang each lyric perfectly with feelings. The devil would not budge, couldn't even look at me, Jesus. Although eventually she did for a quick second, just to send me a death fucking glare.

As soon as I pulled the car over at the parking lot, I placed my hand over her thigh and nudged her to let her know we've arrived in case she hadn't noticed. She gave me a quick peck which didn't catch me in surprise knowing Ariana would still do furious or not. Before hopping out, I grabbed her by the waist pulling her back to the seat cupping her face in my hands to give her big sloppy kisses.

"My lipgloss!" I laughed and watched her examined her lips which was now messily smeared, through the sun visor mirror.

She turned her head to me and sucked her teeth, suppressing her anger. "Fuck you." I instinctively closed my eyes and put my arms up then felt an object hit my arms. "You've been getting on my nerves!"

Motherfucker tried throwing her bag at my face.

She then went back to look at herself on the mirror putting a new layer of lip gloss on her lips. When she tried getting out of the car once again, I grabbed her wrist but this time, she snatched it away.

"I love you, angry Butera!" I said loudly enough for her to hear making a kissing face. She flipped me off with her middle finger after slamming the door shut hard.

I smiled harder when I noticed she was suppressing a smile.

What a cute little brat.

As soon as I dropped Ariana off at the Sterling Sound recording studio, I started to think about food causing my stomach to rumble. Ariana and I ate Jumbo Chickpea Pancake for breakfast which wasn't enough for me so I went straight to grab a food at McDonald's by drive thru and guess what it was?

Double cheeseburger!

"Here's your double cheeseb– Oh my god it's Y/n!"

After taking photos with McDonald's crews, I drove off to Kehlani's house as she texted me in the morning to come over because she needed me to help her with something. Obviously, I told Ariana about it, I didn't wanna have another bruising shin.

"Ay, y/n!" She greeted me as soon as she opened the front door for me. We engulfed each other in a quick hug  before letting go.

"Damn, have you been smoking?" I asked as my face held up an amused expression once I pulled back.

The first thing I noticed was her bloodshot eyes, and a taco in her hands. I could tell she had been smoking marijuana by sensing the scent of piney, slightly skunky grass, that was clinging to her hair and clothing.

"You look like shit."

She hummed taking a bite at the end of the taco, her mouth making its way towards the centre. "Blunt's over there, if you wanna look like shit together." I followed her gaze which landed on the kitchen counter.