2

"Can you stay up all night? Fuck me 'til the daylig–." Before I could finish, the macbook had been snatched away from my grasp. I looked up to see my girlfriend walking away with it.

Man, I could have sworn she was in her walk-in closet browsing for comfortable clothes to change into.

I was lying down on her bed when I caught a glimpse of her opened MacBook sitting on the nightstand. Curiosity creeped in as I stayed longer glancing at it.

I stared at her in confusion with furrowed eyebrows, what was that? "Were those lyrics?" There were only two sentences written on the Notes app.

She rolled her eyes settling the Macbook on the top of her high-gloss white drawer.

"You want me to stay up to fuck you all night?" I gave her a smile in a mug way earning a playful glare from the woman.

I would be lying if I didn't find it cute.

I watched as she flipped her hair when she turned on her heels and walked back to resume what she was previously doing. "Not anymore since you're being nosy."

I scoffed in a playful manner, "Says you who went snooping through my phone without my consent." The audacity. It was true.

She peeked her head out with one of her brow raised, "Consent or knowledge? Because since when did I need your consent?" I threw my head back laughing making the confusion which was spread over her face grew even more.

Weren't the two the same thing?

She stood up and leaned on the door frame with her arms crossed giving me an unimpressed look. "I've always touched your phone without having to ask and you never ever mind. So what the fuck changed?"

My smile grew even more, pissing Ariana off had always completed my day, "I was joking, babe."

She rolled her eyes as she shook her head, "I wasn't snooping and I had to find out."

It was my turn to get confused, "Find out what? If the read receipts was on or not?"

"No."

"What? If i'm being unfaithful?"

Her jaw dropped and that moment I knew what went through her head, "I–What?" She tilted her head a little and took a few steps to the bed then paused, "What makes you think that?"

I shrugged my shoulders innocently, "Isn't that the common reason why girls poke around into their partners' affairs?" As soon as I finished answering, her eyes slowly squinted at me as if she was examining me.

Yep.

By the look of her face she was gonna say it.

"Are you cheating on me?" There it was.

But man,

I wanted to die.

"Is it cheating if it's with Frankie?" She took a few steps again before I realised she was about to reach the pillow which was laying down on the armchair next to her. "I'm joking but what if it's with pornstars?" I knew what was she about to do so I went to grab one next to me and used it as my protection, "Yes but do not worry, nobody tastes as sweet as you, so I will keep you around longer than the rest to finish you off as a dese–."

Before I could even finish my sentence, I felt my pillow sunk in by the impact she had made. It was definitely not the pillow I was expecting. "You stop fucking playing with me, that's what you shouldn't do." I lowered the pillow to check what it was.

It was her Harry Potter Box Set.

When I said set,

I meant the complete fucking collection.