So Then The Wench Said

"I lost my goddamn cat." I snarled, walking into the ruins of Connor's house, and meeting members of the Business Men. More specifically, Schlatt, Wilbur, Ty, Grunk, and Connor.

   "Hey that's Br'aad's line-" Charlie protested.

   "Shush." I smirked, clicking into the Business Men's/Schlatt & Co's voice call, and leaving my friends behind.

   "Nice to see you Y/N!" Wilbur's warm tone greeted me, to immediate reprimand from Schlatt.

   "Don't be nice, we're ransoming their cat." He bit.

    Wilbur let out an upset sigh, and Connor picked up the conversation.

    "Three stacks of diamonds." He said bluntly.

  I fumbled through my hot bar, accidentally pulling out my sword. My friends behind me pulled out their weapons, not in the voice call and unsure if our ransom had turned into a fight.

    "Tell your Diamonds to relax, or Grunk and Ty will kill em'." Schlatt put emphasis on Diamonds, as if a slur. Grunk and Ty, having their names mentioned let out a few "Yeahs!"

    "Let me talk to my Diamonds Schlatt." I repeated Diamonds in the same way Schlatt did.

    "Ok Y/N." He growled.

    "Ok Schlatt." I sneered.

    "Ok Y/N."

    "Ok Schlatt."

    "Ok Y/N-"

    "Shut the fuck up." Wilbur interrupted. I jumped back into my previous voice call, to my friends in mid conversation.

    "-so then the wench said... oh hey Y/N!" Charlie stopped at my arrival.

    "What do the bitches want?" Jared laughed.

    "Three stacks of diamonds." I replied simply.

    "That's a fuck ton!" Grizzly complained.

    "You gonna pay them- or-" Condi hinted at a fight.

    "What do you think?" My grin was loud.

    In a matter of seconds, a battle was agreed upon. And there it was again. Adrenaline. I was unable to stop smiling, and my chat lay in wait. I popped back into the Business Men call, along with the rest of my gang.

    "You're squad's all here." Connor noted, backing up.

    "Die, assholes." I giggled, pulling a sword along with the rest of my posse.

   Minecraft battles can hardly be called 'cinematic'. That's a lie. Minecraft battles have notoriously been able to feel exciting, heart-racing, whatever. This was not one of them. This was more of a 'hit them with a sword until they die' kind of battle.

    Oof

    Oof

    Oof

    A pile of inventory spilled onto the floor.

   The Business Men had the strength of, well, business men. I mean, they had fighters. I was very aware that they had good fighters. Cooper had sent me licking my wounds at the end of a successful hit. These were no Coopers.

   "Cat?" Charlie said, his voice tinged with excitement.

   "Behind me." Wilbur reacted to the combined pile of Schlatt and Connor that lay in front of him.

   "Fuck." I stared at the door behind him.

   "What's up?" Jared's avatar turned towards me.

   "I have to pee."

   "Now?" Grizzly groaned.

   "Just get Yoopy while I'm gone."

   "Yeah- fine." Condi complained, "Let's go guys."

    I ran out of my chair at top speed, being yanked backwards by my wired headphones. Tossing the headphones to my wooden floor, and cringing at the unpleasant crack noise it made, I booked it from my room. Accidentally slipping on the way outside, I yelled a "I'm fine!" To my stream and slammed the door.

    I found myself beaming as ran haphazardly through my house, unused to the exhilaration I was getting from a block game. I hadn't needed to use the restroom, but my excitement was gaining, and I felt as though I need a break. I quickly nixed devil's lettuce, ice cream, and phone calls with friends, because, duh. I dashed through my kitchen, eventually muttering a "fuck it", and panic pouring cheerios. Sprinting back to my room, I ran into view of my stream. Disheveled, breathing heavily, grinning, and holding cereal.

    "Hi- fuck." I gasped, catching my breath. I held up my bowl of Cheerios to the camera, as an explanation. I turned to my screen, noticing the sat down cat in front of me.

    "Poggers." I smiled, slipping on my headphones.

    "-so then the wench said... wait never mind Y/N's back!" Charlie broke his story to acknowledge my intense breathing.

    "We got your cat!" Grizzly happily noted.

    "Cat-" I was still trying to calm myself.

    "Yes. Cat. Let's bring him back." Condi complained condescendingly.

    "Fuck off Condi. C'mon let's get Yoopy back." Jared circled Yoopy.

    "Can you fuckers leave the VC?" Schlatt interrupted.

    We obliged, joining a private voice chat. I let out a whoop and took a bite of cereal. This triggered a fit of laughter from the group, and when the call quieted down again, I spoke.

     "So- what's the next move?" I adjusted my headset.

     "Next... move?" Condi questioned.

     "C'mon! Like attack!" I pushed.

     "Oh-" Charlie sounded like he'd never considered this.

     "Well, I think we should hit them where it hurts." Grizzly grinded.

     "What are you suggesting Private Grizzly?" I chuckled.

     "I'm suggesting we take their guns, so to speak."

     "That's a lotta weapons!" Condi interjected.

     "Yeah. We'll need lotsa people." Jared said thoughtfully.

     "Sounds fun." I gripped my mouse.

     "Let's do it!" Charlie yelled.