A Party Of Fools

(Due to the recent Jared Narwhal allegations and his main online friend group of Slimecicle, Grizzly, Wheatie, Condi, and Bizly cutting ties with him (tough break for Charlie) I will be removing him from the story. Sorry all two Jared Narwhal lovers.)

   I had changed my skin for the occasion, as did many other participants. The Diamonds seemed to have the majority of the well-dressed avatars, with the Business men mostly in their average skins apart from Schlatt who wore his regular suit with a small bow tie instead of his normal red tie.

    Everyone was haphazardly shoved into a messy voice call, resulting in the ever-so-hilarous overlapping of dialogue and discord glitches. A grand total of 40 people were in the VC, with most familiar to me.

    "H-i ev- yone!" Travis tried to say, his words glitching.

    "I-t's so- ba-" Junky Janker did his best to talk, but was constantly overlapped by a chorus of broken exclamations of the lag from other members.

     This was on my server, and eventually when it was at a point in which I couldn't take it I yelled, "We're making four different voice calls!"

     Which sounded to them as, "We- maki-ng fourdifferentvoiceca-lls!" But they understood my point. Unceremoniously I deleted the overpopulated VC. I sent a quick message to all party-goers, letting them know to hold on. As fast I could I made four smaller ten person voice calls, as sneakily as I could, I placed the people I knew in my call. My roster was past and former friends:

      Myself, Connoreatspants, Sneegsnag, Cscoop, Wilbur Soot, Pokay, Traves, Ted Nivison, Jawsh, and of course, Schlatt. Five on each side.

       "Nice to see you all here." I said as professionally as possible.

       "Very fine to see you too." A sharp voice replied coldly.

       "Schlatt."

       "Y/N."

       "Shut the fuck up. It's a party not a business deal." Pokay groaned.

       "Can we go to your house?" Travis asked.

       "Yeah!" I shook off the previous encounter, "Follow me."

       I waved my avatars hand towards the other groups of people in the separate voice calls, indicating that we were leaving. I then started to walk over to my house, considerate of Schlatt's no-sprinting policy.

       "What shenanigans have you set up?" Wilbur chuckled.

       "I may or may not have recruited the help of Ted-"

       Ted made a small noise at the mention of his name.

       "-and Poke."

      "It's cool as fuck." Pokay reassured.

      After quick banter, we arrived at my house. The main building looked as it always did, with the stylish birch planks and wood pieces, but you could see a glimpse of something behind it. Leading my allies and enemies through my heavily decorated rooms. I saw Schlatt glancing around and purposely lead him around my chest room. Even though this was advertised as a peaceful event, I knew that Schlatt's team were always looking for opportunities, and I couldn't blame them for that, it was what my group was doing as well.

      Finally, I exited out a matching birch double door to reveal a large multicolored structure. Many of the group had seen this, as I had been streaming when it was built, but apparently these boys hadn't. They let out ooo's and ah's at it's stained glass and use of sea lanterns.