$105.75

"That'll be $105.75 ma'am." I stared into the women's soul with my customer service smile.

    "What? That's too much. It should be cheaper." She slammed wrinkled hands onto the counter.

     "Ma'am, you are purchasing a fifty dollar cake."

      "I didn't order $105.75 worth of food!"

      "Ma'am... you did."

      "Can I talk to your manager?"

      I stifled a laugh. I painstakingly called over my manager who cared just as little about this women as I did. As my manager tried and failed to quell her deliberate ignorance of facts. As I was called slurs by a white lady in her 50's, I was thinking about video games, because what else is there to do.

      When she had finally left the store, I had an idea on how to rally SmpLIVE against the Business Men.

-

    "Are you out of your fucking mind?" Ted gaped.

    "I'd be fun!" I tried to reassure him.

    "A party?" Pokay questioned.

    "A party." I giggled.

    After a drawn out sigh, Ted spoke again, "Okay. Let's start planning."

    I let out a singular clap and a laugh, "Okay- we need to convince the Diamonds to come. We'll promote it as- I don't know, an SMPLive event regardless of your standing. And then at the toast... we'll attack! Bystanders will pick a side, and we can get some real drama going! But you might say, 'Y/N, what if they join the Business men?' The answer is simple. They'll lose."

    "Hell yeah!" Pokay yelled.

    "Wait, why will they lose?" Ted butted in.

    "Because during the party our lovely JRWI team will take all their weapons from their houses and give them to us! We'll have Charlie, Jared, Grizzly, Condi, we can't lose!" I grinned.

    "Fair enough... let's start planning." Ted chuckled.

-

    One would imagine party planning as adding sparse decorations, cleaning the piles of clutter, and writing with thick black Sharpie on notebook paper, "DO NOT ENTER" and sticking them outside bedrooms.

     However, party planning is usually not done in video games. Party planning is usually not really a scheme to destroy a force of what was previously your friends. But this was an unusual party. The Diamonds were sworn to secrecy, with non of the previous conversation even streamed on Twitch. The first a party was even mentioned was on my Twitter account.

     "We're throwing a party on the smp in a few days!! Everyone's invited, no war's allowed. Fan's are invited to watch, streamers are invited to come!"

    Followed by a quick tweet from Schlatt:

   "Prepare to die."

    If only he knew what was coming.

-

    I woke up with a start to the serenade of a blaring alarm. Cartoonishly I slammed my hand around until the dreadful noise stopped. My eyes still closed, I crawled my fingers down my night table, using the edges as a guide. Stopping on a familiar rectangular object, what felt like a floodlight forced through the cover of my eyelids as I had forgotten how high my brightness was.

    "Fuck." I groaned to no one in particular. I slowly opened my eyes to a screen of notifications.

    Sneeg: get the fukc on lol