2

"She will be joining you today. Missy, I'd appreciate it if you would take a seat right there" Ms. Granada said pointing at the seat in the opposite side of the room from Madison.
"And quietly continue your studies along with the other children. Children... Thank you for respecting my rules. Your parents will be very proud when I tell them of your exceptional behavior. Well done" Ms. Granada finished as Missy took a seat next to fast forward.

Ms. Granada left the room and the guards closed the door. Noodle stretched his neck like last time and checked for when they left.

"She's gone!" Noodle whispered. There was cheering from everyone and they all got out of there seats beside Missy, Wheels, Guppy, Wild card and Ojo.

"Finally, hey sis" Madi says hugging her sister while everyone made a mess.

"Hey" Missy said looking at the computer in front of her.

A water air plane flew around Madi and Missy catching there attention. It flew to Guppy's hand and she crushed it then opened her hand again to find water floating on her hand.

Its Missy! Madison heard Wheels think and he gasped making his way as fast as possible to Missy and Madi

"Hey, I'm wheels. Yes, they call me that on account of the wheelchair. Its a little on the nose but I like it because its cool" Wheels introduced himself

"Okay" missy said nodding and looking back at the screen.

"Hey can you introduce everyone. I want to bother someone" Madison said with a smirk.

"And this is why you hate each other" Wheels said and Madison left them.
"You probably think I'm in the chair 'cause my legs are weak, but its the opposite. My muscles are so strong my bones can't support 'em. But lucky for me, my brain's the same way. Its supercharge, so I'm good" Wheels said talking to Missy this time.

Sup Madison told Wild card in his mind.

What do you want? And I told you to get out of my head! Wild card told Madison not looking up.

I'm bored and no Madison said

Why don't you talk to you're sister. Or introduce her to everyone. Wildcard asked obviously annoyed.

Well Wheels is introducing everyone and I wanted to bother you. Madison said sitting on the desk.

Why can't you bother someone else? Wildcard asked finally looking up at Madison as the made eye contact.

Because I want to bother you. Madison said poking wildcard on the chest and he grabbed her wrist.

Don't poke me. Wild card said and let go of Madison's hand.

There was a low sing; the desks and chairs started shaking. Madison jumped off the desk from the shaking and the chairs started floating. Facemaker started climbing the Chairs while Wildcard laughed at Madison. Madison rolled her eyes and looked at A Capella then at Missy who was looking at Ojo's tablet. Face maker then jumped off the highest chair onto the table in front of him catching Madison's attention. A Capella then put the chairs down.

"Alright let's see who's next" Wheels made his way down the desks.
"That's Blinding Fast's kid, Slo-mo" Wheels said pointing at Slo-mo that was running to his desk with popcorn. Madison sat down the the desk again hoping it was safe.

Come on, concentrate! Madison heard Wild card and looked down at him. He was trying to do something with the textbook infront of him.

"He's actually moving very fast, but somehow, his powers have him stuck in a time warp" Wheels said. Madison turned her attention from wild card to Wheels and her sister.