6

The sound of helicopters distracted Fast-forward and Madi. Wheels immediately went to go get Abuelita and Missy.

"We're finishing this conversation later!" Fast-forward said pointing at Madi and herself.

"I prefer not too" Madi said as Abuelita came and interrupted them.

"They sure found you fast" Abuelita said looking up at the helicopters then at the kids.

"They wanna take us back to headquarters" said Facemaker.

"Well, too bad. We've got a world to save" Missy said noticeably more confident in her leading skills.

"With an amazing leader like my sister" Madi said with a sweet smile to her sister.

Abuelita presses a button in her cane and bushes open up. "Go through this tunnel. I'll hold them off. Go, go, go, go. Go!" Abuelita said as the kids ran through the bush and straight into the tunnel.

"I wish you could come with us" Missy said as Madi and her stayed behind.

"Honey, as if it's for the last time." Abuelita said pulling both Madi and Missy for a hug.

"Hey, it won't be" Madi said as they let go

"We promise " they both said at the same time.

"That's my girls!" Abuelita said grabbing they're cheeks. "Go, go, go, go. Go!"

The girls went through the bush and slid down a slide. They met with everyone else while they helped them to they're feet.

"Guys? Come on!" Missy said as she got to her feet.

"It sure is dark in here." Guppy said looking down the tunnel.

"Ojo, can I use your flashlight for a minute?" Missy said as Madi stood next to Fast-forward. "We just have to stick... together" Missy said; starting to walk forward.

"Yeah, and find a way up to the mother ship, and defeat the aliens who defeated all the Heroics." Wildcard said making Madi roll her eyes

"Way to think negative" Madi whispered to Fast-forward.

"What could we do differently from our parents?" Wheels asked

"Everything. Like we lure the aliens out of the cities, so that we don't destroy more buildings" Missy said talking mainly to Wildcard

"She's right. Our parents always have huge brawls in the middle of the most populated cities" Rewind said making a point.

"Don't we need superhero costumes?" Guppy said while holding Madi's hand.

"All superheroes have costumes. Pads, fake muscles, tons of useless buckles" Fast-forward said naming a few.

"Underwear on the outside!" Acapella named another.

"Masks you can barely see out of" Rewind named another.

"That's why they were able to pick out our parents so easily " Fast-forward pointed out.

"Because they were easy to spot. We have to blend in. Be... stealth" Missy said while looking through Ojo's IPad

"How?" Wildcard asked.

"Just trust me. I have a plan." Missy said looking up from the IPad with a smirk.

The group came to the end of the tunnel where there was vines hanging down.

"Where?" Wildcard asked while pushing the vines out of the way

"What plan?" Madi asked letting go of Guppy hand and standing beside Missy.