1

~
It was quite stressful being Marcus Moreno's kids. Both Missy and Madison understood that, especially if you didn't have powers. Missy struggled with that...

Missy Moreno had no power and was constantly being told she was useless at school. If it was directly to her face or not that direct.

Madison Moreno on the other hand did have powers, she just never told anyone. It was quite easy to hide her powers and Madi didn't want to leave her sister. Madison had the power to get in your head. She could read minds which is what people think when getting in your head but she can also control the mind.

There was a time when Madison was almost caught...
~~~

Madison, Missy and Marcus were all sitting on the table eating dinner and all Missy was thinking about was this boy at school. It was really annoying Madison honestly.

"Will you shut up about that boy, Please?" Madison said and Missy and Marcus looked at her

"What are you talking about Mads?" Marcus asked and Madison looked up from her food.

"Huh?" Madison said not realizing she said it out loud.

"You just told one of us to shut up about a boy and I very much doubt it's me but Missy wasn't talking about a boy" Marcus said and Madi looked up to see Missy blushing.

"No but I was thinking of a boy. Madi how did you know?" Missy asked

"I saw you talking to him earlier today and I wanted to prank you guys" Madison said hoping they'd believe her lie.

"Wait! You were thinking about a boy? What do you like him?" Marcus said and Madison quickly finished her food.

"No..." Missy said and looked back at her food.

"You're to young to be thinking about boys" Marcus said and Madi and Missy made eye contact

'I hate you' Missy mouthed to Madi jokingly.

"I mean your sister's a year older and I wouldn't let her talk or think of boys. Missy you can't have a boyfriend" Marcus said

'Im sorry' Madison mouthed, putting her plate in the sink and going to her room.

"Dad! I don't want to date him, its just a little crush" Missy said as Marcus kept ranting about no boys. Madi started laughing in the room but was very grateful the topic was changed
~~~

Both girls went to public school. Madi had the choice of going with the other super kids to practice controlling there powers. All she had to do was tell her dad she had telepathy.

Madi already knew all the kids at the school. They told people... if it was necessary, that the school was where the kids went when there parents fought to save the world.

Madison would go to the school when she got sick. Most of the time when Missy got sick dad was always home but when Madison got sick Marcus had work. Madison was brought to the Heroics building many times and when she did she was brought down stairs to the classroom. She got close with Fast Forward and got along with everyone but one. Wildcard; he was a different story.
~

There she was looking at herself in the mirror. First day of 7th grade and she was ready to support her sister though anything. Madison went over to her dresser and got a white cropped tank top and some dark washed short jeans. She made her way to her dads closest and grabbed one of the blue and white flannels. Marcus kept a few things of their mom before she died and that flannel was one of them.

 Marcus kept a few things of their mom before she died and that flannel was one of them