4

The super kids stood in a line looking back and forward between the bars that now had guards infornt of them and the guards behind us

"Not our only one!" Wildcard said looking up and pointing at the window up above

"Are you insane?! How are we supposed to get up there?" Fast-Forward said as they all looked up.

"A Capella? You can make furniture float. Can you do the same with people?" Madison asked from between Missy and Wildcard. The guards slowly started getting closer so they had to think quick.

"To go up high, I have to sing very... Low" A Capella said as she sang low holding her pitch. The guards started floating which made Madison proud of her little sister.

"Nice thinking, Madi" Missy said as Wildcard then glared at her. A Capella started stacking the guard making stairs with them.

"Climb as fast as you can!" Wildcard said starting to climb the guards. They did as told while Madison waited for everyone. Once Wheels was left Madison started climbing herself and Noodles picked him up.
"Noodles, open the hatch!" Wildcard said and Noodle did exactly that. Wildcard got up and pushed himself up entering another entrance hall. He stood by the hatch waiting for everyone while the rest ran to the tram.

Everyone got up as A Capella stopped singing a little to early. The guards started falling as Madison reached her hand up hoping someone would catch her. She closed her eyes then she felt someone grab her hand. Madison looked up as Wildcard tried pulling her up.

"Thank you" Madison said once she finally got up.

"Noodle access cards!" Wildcard said as they ran to the tram. Noodle stretched his arms and opened the bus doors and the rest of the kids walked in with Wildcard and Madison soon joining.

"We did it?" Fast-forward said as they sat down.

"Yeah, we did it" Missy said proud of herself

"But the tram will only take us to just outside the force field, then they'll catch us for sure. Look! They're already mobilizing!" Wheels said pointing forward as the guards gathered at the end of the rails.

"Brace yourselves!" Missy said as all the kids grabbed on to something.
"You too Guppy"

Guppy roughly grabbed on to the pole. Madison grabbed on to the pole beside her accidentally touching Wildcards hand. They made eye contact and Madison immediately let go putting her hand below his.

"A Capella, make us fly" Wildcard said turning to A Capella as she vocalized deeply. Her hair rised up and her eyes glowed. That tram started shaking making Madison fall back on one of the seats immediately getting back up.

"Yeah!" The kids cheered as the tram lifted. A Capella did signals that she couldn't steer as they got closer to a building passing the guards.

"She can't steer!" Madison said looking back at A Capella then at the building in front of them

"We're gonna crash into that building!" Missy said pointing at it.

"We need to change directions!" Wheels said as we all looked at noodles.

"I'm on it!" Noodles said as he went to the front and made a knot in his hand punching the window. He held on to the pole wildecard and Madison were just holding and jumped out of the tram.

He landed on the ground and grabbed on to the thick light pole outside. The tram hit the ground and noodle started going around the pole. The impact from hitting the ground made everyone jump. Madison and Wildcard both fell back on the seat behind them. Madison fell slightly on Wildecard and immediately sat straight taking her leg off of him.