5

They all had turns on the mat practicing there punches and combat. Besides, Ojo, that girl seemed off to Madison, I get that she tells the future but Madison only reads mind so Ojo should have been practicing with them.

After the first round of practicing she had us fight with a red glowing warrior.

Rewind went first ducking its punch and grabbing its arm. He kicked it in the stomach and flipped it over making it disappear.

While everyone has there turn on the mat the others were doing the course.
"Madison, its good to be practicing physicaly but your power is not physical. For you at least" Abuelita said going up to Madison.

"Then what am I supposed to do? My powers are useless. Reading someone's mind and talking to them?" Madison asked confused.

"No honey, you haven't Learned yet but you can control others" Abuelita said catching Madison by surprise.

"But how am I suppose to learn? I only have a few hours. Learning how to control the mind takes days" Madison asked giving up before even starting.

"Ojo come here" Abuelita said as Ojo put down her tablet and walked over to them.

"Stay here. Now, Madi, focus on getting Ojo to walk to that pole and back. Once you got it down we can try another exercise" Abuelita said as they all looked at the pole she was pointing to.

Madi didn't necessarily like working with Ojo but I guess it was better then working with Wildcard. Especially after the tram...

Madi did the same as she would when she would read peoples mind but instead on focusing on there thoughts she focused on there muscles and tried to move Ojo that way.

Come on. You got this.

Madi heard someone's thoughts. Her eyes were closed sense she was trying to concentrate but she certainly didn't expect that voice to be saying that.

Madi you can do it!

Honestly she didn't even know he was thinking about her before. Maybe a little but that certainly confirmed it.

Madi could feel herself moving. Like as if she wasn't in her body anymore. She was looking through a new pair of eyes. She looked behind her and could see herself with her eyes closed. You could tell she was concentrating.

It didn't take Madi long to realize she was in Ojos body and not her own. She tried taking a step. Then another. A few more steps and she was at the pole.

She went back into her own body and started freaking out. Jumping up and down. Absolutely surprised and proud of herself that she actually did it.

Honestly she didn't even care if anyone was looking at her she was so excited. She didn't care that Wildcard never took his eyes off her. That the way he looked at her couldn't fool anyone. Wildcard didn't hate her. Not one bit. He was in love with her and tried to hide it with hatered.

God, she's so beautiful.

Madi immediately stopped dancing and freaking out. She looked straight at Wildcard. He looked away and started to train again. Madi's cheeks went red. All while fast-forward watched the whole thing play out from a distance. Sure she didn't know what Wildcard was thinking. But she did see that way he looked at her which Madi didn't see.

"You did amazing Madison!" Abuelita said making Madi turn around to face her. Her smile came back but her cheeks were still red.

"Thank you, Abuelita" Madi said hugging her

"Now bring Ojo back and I'll tell you what to do next" Abuelita said with a smile and went back to helping the others.

Madi did the same thing. Closed her eyes and got in Ojos head. She focused on her muscles again and could feel herself getting pulled out of her body and being placed in Ojos.