3

"Uh, excuse me?" Missy said trying to get everyones attention. Madi was quite surprised she didn't yell at her for telling her dad to go for it.

"What?" Wildcard asked annoyed

"We need to leave this room, right now" Missy demanded getting up.

"Why?" Guppy asked.

"Because the aliens know where we are, and they're coming for us next." Missy said. Face maker made a face making me laugh and Wildcard scoff.

"How could you possibly know that?" Wildcard asked and Missy went over to Ojo.

"Can I borrow this for a minute?" Missy asked her

"Ojo drew these. Facemaker standing on top of the floating chairs, Noodles smashing the exercise ball..." Missy explained

"She draws what she sees, big deal" Wildcard said

"Will you shut up?!" Madison said glaring at him then rolling her eyes and looking back at Missy.

"She drew these things five minutes before they happened. Ojo's superpower isn't that she can draw. She can draw the future" Missy said proudly.

"Okay, cool. Good for Ojo. What's your point?" Wildcard asked annoyed.

"Do you ever just wanna smack him in the face?" Madison whispered to Fast forward making the two girls laugh.

"She also drew these alien creatures breaking into this very room" Missy said as Wheels went to grab the tablet.

"Whoa, you're saying they'll come though there?" Noodle said pointing at the big green fan on the wall.

"She's right. All these drawings suddenly make perfect sense... Ojo can see the future" Wheels said looking back at us.

"Let me get this straight. Some new girl shows up with absolutely zero powers and suddenly we're gonna do what she says?" Wildcard said

"Seems like she's got a point" A Capella said looking back at Missy.

"She's a leader I'd follow" Madison said getting off the desk and going to her sister.

"Wow! She isn't even a leader!" Wildcard complained

"Yes she is; and a better one i'll say" Madison said proudly

"A moment ago, you agreed that we weren't safe here" Missy said making a point.

"We're safer in here than running around outside with you playing 'captain'" Wildcard said, making the quotation marks with his fingers

"She's a better captain then you'd ever be" Madison shot back

"Can you guys stop fighting? For once?" Wheels asked and Madison crossed her arms.

"Fine" they said together and rolled there eyes.

"I just want to get out of here. If anybody wants to join me, you're free to follow" Missy said putting the tablet down in front of Ojo.

"Well I was never in Wildcard's team so I'll follow" Madison said putting her arm around Missy's shoulder

"Fine" Wildcard sighed and got up.
"We're getting out of here, but only because I say so, you got that?"

"What's the plan? Granada said this place is on lockdown. There'll be guards everywhere" Wheels explain confused.

"Yeah, Missy. What's the plan?" Wildcard said crossing his arms like Missy.

"Well... I figure this is kinda like making an omelet. You always start by..." Missy said walked up to the heavy door.

"Breaking some eggs" Noodle said stretching his neck for his head to be beside Missy's.