Always the right way to start

"OMFG" I jump when I turn around and bump into him. Soon as we bump into each other he covers my mouth. I grab his wrist and take it down " god Jason wtf" he continues to look at me "my bad bro" he says quitely. " how did yo.. when did you even get over here?"

"I came in through the window" he says with a little smile. Once he looks directly at me again I break our contact. But I loved the way his smile looked. " of course you did." He smiles at me again hoping to see the same thing from me. "ughh" I roll my eyes and walk away.

" did I come at the wrong time?" He asks me " no, you should've just like let me know before" he quickly interrupts me " okay next time I'll let you know, there" he smacks his hands together. " just imagine my moms reaction if she seen you in here ?"

" just tell her it's me" he says in a kind of defensive way. " if she was to see you in here right now, as we speak, you're gonna say ( it's just me ? ) he pauses for a second

"nahh"

"exactly" I don't have a problem that he came, he just came at the wrong time. " I'm not even finished getting all the way dressed, my room is messy and that's something I don't want you to see"

" not like I'm gonna judge you or anything" I quickly smile " plus you look perfectly fine" that put a little butterflies in my stomach. " hold on are you done getting dressed though cause I can leave"

" No don't!" I say pretty quickly. " it's fine you don't have to"

Only thing I'm thinking about is someone busting this door open right now and I still need to put my pants on. "fuck !" I know that his head snapped towards my direction. " I need to find my pants"

" you're just now realizing that?" He asks me

" No" he looks around the room

" I can help you" before I can say anything else he asks a question " what do they look like ?" he opens my closet door. Still feels kind of weird that he's in here but then at the same time it don't. I only feel like this because I can just imagine anybody's reaction if they came in here right now. I have to check to see when she's gonna leave. " have you ever seen me with some blue skinny jeans?" I ask him

" These ?" He pulls it out " what ? How did you find them ?" I quickly walk up to him and take them. " it's not hard to spot some blue and skinny jeans in you're room" he says with a laugh

Before I take them off and change I stop " hold on, I'll be back, please don't move" he looks at me confusingly "okay" he says slowly. I look up at how tall he is which is such a nice view. The way he looks down at me and his eyes. " sit on the floor right here"

" sis ?"

" just do it real quick" sometimes it's hard cooperating with him but i still wanna be around him. Soon as I leave my room and close my door I look around for anyone to see if there out or left. " I'm pretty sure she left already" she has her jacket, keys and purse with her so hopefully she's about to leave. She can't know that he's here.

When I get back to my room I slowly close my door shut. I don't believe what I see him doing. " Jason ! why are you SMOKING ?" I make sure to lock my door of course. " I don't know but I'm kind of like blasted" I look right at his eyes and take the dab pen from him. " I tell you to do one simple thing and you can't even do that"

" don't start that sis" he defends himself

" what makes you think it would be okay to smoke if you knew we were trying to keep things low ?" I take my pants off and he looks right at me. " I always knew you had a fat ass" my eyes widen " my bad sis my bad" he turns away and chuckles