Head

I don't know why. Every time I get high, I get horny. I don't know if every girl is like that but I know I am for sure. Most of the time I can control it but sometimes I can't. So I just sleep it off.

The last time I smoked jason bought me some bomb ass food. I couldn't thank him enough for it. As I was eating I kept on telling him "thank you" he stopped saying your welcome after the 3rd time.

I just got finished blinking Jason's pen now my fucking throat hurts. As i scroll on Insta something catches my attention.

I didn't even know this was an actual holiday. It's kinda funny. " national suck dick day" normal things that really don't catch my attention catches my attention that's how i know I'm high asf. I go to bathroom to look at my face like I always do when I'm high. And my eyes are so red.

On my way downstairs I hear a voice that don't sound like Jason's. Two of his friends are on the couch. When I make it to the last step he looks at me. "wassup sis"

"hey" I look over at his friends and wave at them, they wave back

" hey sis, can you give me my pen please?" I nod my head " yea sure" I take it out of my bra and hand it to him. "you had it ?"

" yea, I blinked it and now my throat hurts" they all laugh. I sit right next to him and touch his hair " you okay ?" He takes a hit and hands it to one of his friends. " yea, I'm fine, why would you ask me that ?" He looks at me

" I was just asking " I say with a sigh. he smiles a little and turns back to his friends "oh"

" you smell good, is that a new perfume ?" I continue to play with his hair " yea, I got it like a few days ago, from bath and body works" he puts his head near my chest " I like it" I move my hand down to the back of his neck " thank you"

One of his friends hands his pen back to him. " do you know what today is ?" I ask him

" Tuesday right ?"

" no like the day" him and his friends look at me confused " the 23rd ?" One of them say

I slap my hand on my forehead "omg no" one of them laughs and Jason looks at him immediately. " what's so funny ?" I continue to play with his hair

" she's funny" he points at me and I smile " I didn't even know this was an actual holiday" he says while he's looking at his phone " guess what today is Jason ?"

" idk pancake day ? " we all laugh

they stand up and I think they're getting ready to leave. " ima text you bro" jason watches them as they walk to the door. "Ight bro" soon as the door closes I look at him and he looks at me.

" why did you just make my friends leave ?" I move my hand down to his stomach " they were getting ready to leave anyway" I kiss his cheek

" no they weren't" he claps back " look how red your eyes are, omg" I laugh

" that doesn't matter jason. What matters is the day today" he looks at his phone " it's Thursday, june 24th" when he looks back at me I kiss him.

" you finally got it" I kiss him again and he kisses me back. " I'm still confused on how you managed to get my friends to leave" I move my hand down to his dick

" I didn't get them to leave jason. They we're gonna leave anyway" he looks down at my hand and I kiss his cheek again

" lemme guess your horny again ?" I laugh

" every time you get high you get horny. You girls are weird asf istg" he laughs. He knows me so well

" what you want me to do ? fuck you ?" I continue to rub on him. " no I wish" I kiss him again.

" you sure ?" I laugh " yes Jason, it's always about me "

he looks confused. "what ? what do you mean it's about me ?" He laughs

I kneel down in-front of him and continue to rub him. He wraps his arm around my waist while I kiss him, and pulls me closer. I pull away from kissing him and say " are you done asking me questions ?"

" nah I'm just kinda confused, like what are you tryna do ?" I touch the string on his sweats and untie it. after I'm done I look back at him and he looks at me.

" I wanna suck you Jason" He kisses me

He helps me pulls down his sweats a little until I see his underwear. Soon as I see his underwear I take his dick out and it flings up.

I try to accumulate as much spit as I can and move up and down. " the last time we went through this you I nutted and you kept on going sis" I look at him "fuck" he moans out

" there's a reason why I did that jason" I put him back in my mouth. The only problem is he's kinda too big. So it's hard. I still manage to do it though. " I love hearing you moan" he throws his head back.

" and groan. It turns me on a lot"

He grips my hair and I'm starting to move my head up and down more quickly. "omg si-sss" he's stuttering that's how I know he's probably almost there. Every time I go down I try to reach more far but I can't. It gets to the point where I'm choking and I kinda like it 😂. I slowly pull it out my mouth and look at him. He looks so sexy. "Long as I know I'm making you feel good jason"

Jason POV

Ever since she came down here I knew it was something weird about her little ass 😂. She started off by playing with my hair now she's gagging on my dick. Fuck does her mouth feel good. Last time she sucked me she kept on going. after I nutted i literally couldn't move. She pulls up and looks up at me.

" you like that jason?" I couldn't even talk I just nodded my head yes. She laughs after a few more times of her sucking me I finally cum. She pulls her head up just in time. I watch my cum fall out of me and she just stares at it.

A few seconds later she goes down again and puts me back in her mouth. "omg sis" I don't know how she does it. I grab her hair again. The only thing you can hear is the noise of her gagging on my dick. I told her not to do this. She faces me and sucks on it sideways. " mmmm jason"

I don't even know how to feel right now. My body and my eyes are twitching. I'm overwhelmed with pleasure.

SIS POV

After he nutted I continued to suck him. He told me not to do it but I did it anyway. The sounds of him moaning and groaning is such a turn on. That's why I love pleasuring him. I look up at him with a smile. " omfg SIS" he raises his voice.

After a few more times of me bobbing on him I finally stop. His head was thrown back but he sits up. I grab his face and kiss him and he kiss me back a little. " I have no fucking words for you sis" he says breathing heavily

" I love you Jason ?" I kiss his cheek