Fuck me sis

Before we go to bed, sometimes we'll smoke a blunt or use the dap pen. I can either do the blunt or the pen because after that I be all set. Like I'll be pretty high 😂. In other words my tolerance is very low. Jason on the other hand will finish a whole blunt to himself and still use the pen too. I don't know how he does it. My throat be hurting after a while.

Anyways, we just get high before we go to sleep. " you tired sis?"

I plop myself down on the bed and close my eyes. "yes very tired" he turns off the light and lays down right next to me. "well goodnight"

1 hour later

A screeching sound from the window wakes me up. I look at it and it's just the tree branch. It's not too loud but I want it to stop. Can't believe a tiny noise like that woke me up out of my sleep. Now I can't go back to sleep. I look over at Jason and I can't tell if he's sleep or not. He has a pillow over his head like always when he's sleep. I don't know why guys sleep like that 😂.

He moves around a little and I can feel how close he is behind me. At this point I still don't know if he's sleep or not cause I don't want him to know that I'm up. He just groaned which sounded really nice. I find it kinda crazy the way I think about him. Should I like back up a little ? Or not ? I didn't think I'd ever be in this scenario where I have to sit here and think about if I wanna rub my ass against him by " Accident" 😂

I don't want him to know that I'm doing it purposely. I wanna make it seem natural. Like oh shit how'd we get like this ? 😂 we weren't far away from each other at all, but It had to be at a good position. Even though we already are in a good position. I back up one more time and we touch. But we touch way too hard. Soon as I hear him move I close my eyes.

( why do I act like this ? 😂 )

I hear the pillow that was over his face hit the bottom of the bed and that's how I know he's up. His big warm hand touches from my side to my shoulder and I get goosebumps. "Sis?" He groans out.

"You up?"

I turn my head to him

" I can't sleep, and I haven't been able to sleep" he says rubbing his eyes

"why?" I ask him

" I don't know, I know I wasn't the only one who heard that twig constantly banging on the fucking window 😂"

I laugh and it makes my body jump reminding us of how close we are. " That shit was getting on my nerves but I didn't feel like getting up" I laugh again "you're so funny Jason" i turn my head to him again and back up against him even more on purpose. I didn't even care if he knew what I was trying to do. I hope he did. He looks down at my ass on him and smiles. I smile back.

"oh wow sis" he groans out

I laugh so hard and continue to push myself against him now I can feel him even more. Now that I'm actually on him I start moving around on him. In other words I started rubbing my ass on his dick 😂

" you like doing stuff like this huh?"

" making you hard ? of course" he wraps his hand around me to my neck and grabs it. I don't have any bottoms on, he just needs to remove his sweats.

His lips lightly scratches my ear when he says " keep on doing this sis and I'm gonna end up fucking you"

"oh shit" i quietly moan out, i just felt a big ass heartbeat in my kitty cat. He begins to kiss my neck. After a few times of us kissing I feel his large hand on my side and he moves his hand to my panties.

" that's what I've been aiming for this whole night"

I turn around and watch him as he unravels the string on his sweats and pulls them down along with his underwear. Soon as I seen his dick fling up my stomach began to grow butterflies 🦋. I also get a little nervous. He pulls me back to how we were before and wraps his hand around my neck.

Soon as I feel him in me I gasp. " oh fuck Jason" he's honestly so big. Sometimes I can't take it but I'm trying to get used to it. Because it feels way too fckn good.

he lightly grabs my side, gently pounding me against himself. I knew he would feel this good.

"mmmm Jason wow" every time he slides in and out my eyes hit the top of my head. " you good baby ?" The only thing I could do was moan.

He begins to pick up the pace and I look at him. " fuucc-k Jason, you feel so nice"

this is probably the first time I seen him roll his eyes to the back of his head. "really?" his moans and the way that he's groaning just makes everything 10x better.

" Why don't you just fuck me so we can both cum?" I put my finger in his mouth and he sucks on it

He stops moving and I begin to throw it back on him. "mmm like this ? " I lick my lips trying to catch my breath. "just like that princess" he looks down then back up at me. "fuck"

"Cum all over this dick" I just got so many butterflies.

" fuckk" I close my eyes because the pleasure is too intense " Jason I'm so close" he continues to suck on my finger. After a great amount of saliva on my finger 😂 I pull it out and his hand creeps up around back to my neck. " you almost there?" We stare at each other and my head gets a little fussy.

I feel like a rag doll being constantly pounded against "yes Jason yes" after like 5 more pushes my body jolts. " oh wow"

1 minute I finally cum and Jeez does it feel good. I shake on him and he kisses my neck uncontrollably.

"Mhm, fuck baby" the way he just groaned is ridiculous. I close my eyes and shake all over his dick so smoothly. His finger tips crease into my skin so tightly. Nothing feels better than this " you did good baby" I feel so loved

Jason's POV

I still can't get over the way I just witnessed her shaking on my dick. After she calms down she turns to me and kisses me." ima go to sleep good tonight" she laughs and lays right on top of my chest.