Somf

Soon as I come home from school I smell something from the kitchen. It's chocolate chip cookies. Walking to the oven, I check to see how they are and they're done. I would grab one but I haven't even washed my hands yet and I Been out all day, I'll rather wait until after I shower.

Walking to the steps, I catch sis coming down the stairs " oh shit hey sis?"

" oh hi Jason" her hair is really wet and She only has on a ting top and her underwear. They're PINK by the way which is actually really nice. I try not to stare too long " I was looking for you, thought you were sleep or something " I clear my throat

" oh no I just got out the shower" she smiles at me

" yea I can see" it's getting awkward now and I wanna walk away but I don't. She pulls at the bottom of her shirt down more than it can already go and I began to think if I was staring too long.

" umm I turned the oven off, so you can get you're cookies"

" oh thank you" she takes another step down to the kitchen. I proceed to walk and was relieved to walk away from the awkwardness I just felt. Maybe because I'm high but I never seen her in just her panties. She looked like she was uncomfortable that's another reason why I wanted to cut the convo short.

After I get out the shower I go straight to my room. Folding my towel I put it over my door. When I get to my dresser I see a plate of cookies. Man she's so sweet. She left me a plate of cookies.

I obviously don't have anything else to do tonight but smoke. So I go to her room to tell her thank you. When I reach her door it's half way open.

" Sis?" I slowly push the door and see her on the floor, looking under the bed.

" Jason?" she stands

" my bad I just wanted to say thank you for leaving me these bomb ass cookies"

" oh no problem, I don't know why I made 10, I thought I was gonna be able to eat all of them"

" we're you looking for something?" I ask her and she looks over to her bed.

" um actually yea, I was looking for my papers"

" what kind of papers like rolling papers, school papers....

" yea my rolling papers" she puts her hands behind her

" oh shit well I'm about to smoke, you can smoke with me"

" oh okay" she makes the cutest face ever. I'm surprised she's still in panties around me. She doesn't usually do this.

"omg Jason it smells so good in here" I take a seat on my bed to get ready to roll. She sits towards the bottom of the bed sitting crisscrossed.

she moves closer to me and pulls out her lighter. Ughh she smells so good 😊 like candy and strawberries " you're probably wondering why I don't have any pants or shorts on" she smiles

I look at her "yea I am" I grab the lighter from her " if your wondering why don't you ask me about it?"

" I don't know sis, that's kinda weird"

" you could've just been like ( ayo sis where's ur pants at ?) I laugh at her impression of me.

" It's just weird" she laughs

I pass the blunt to her " so you must like seeing me like this?"

"what sis?" It's like she knows all my dirty little secrets. And She's right. I do love seeing her like this. She takes a long ass hit and passes it back to me. " I'm just joking Jason"