Mmmmmmmm ( jason and sis )

I didn't even have to look at his face to know if he was high I already knew he was.

Shit I am too 😆

Soon as he came into the kitchen we made eye contact and I smiled at him.

"Hi Jason"

he goes to the cabinet and takes out his box of gushes.

"Wassup sis"

opening up a pack he puts some in his mouth.

"How was your day?" I ask him.

He pulls out another pack and The way he's eating makes me wanna eat too. "It was ight thank you for asking" He says to me.

I give him a big smile and say

"You're welcome" 💕

He looks through the cabinet again with his right hand switching the box of gushers to his left. I walk up to him staring at the box.

"Can I have some?" I ask

" Have you seen the cookies?" He asks completely ignoring my question. I touch the box of gushers still in his hand.

"Idk, Can I have some gushers?" I look up at the cabinet

"Did I eat them All?" I shrug my shoulders

" I don't know, did you?" I ask

He's still holding on to the gushes and I want them NOW 😭.

"Jason?" This is like my 2nd time asking him. He's Still ignoring my question " We don't have anything else ? like a snack in here or something my mouth is dry asf".

He pulls out the bag of chips I had yesterday and looks at it in confusion.

"Where's the clip?" He asks me

"What clip?" I ask acting like i don't know what he's talking about.

"You know the clip to hold the bag of chips so they don't get stale or unravel" he makes his hand looks like a clip to give me a clear description of what he's talking about, when I know what he's talking about and he knows I know what he's talking about too.

" I seen you eating these yesterday and now the clip AND half the chips are gone?"

" Jason my mouth is watering for your gushes right now. can I have one of your gushers please ?" He looks down at me and lifts up the bottom of my shirt.

he's chuckles and grips onto the hem of my leggings "Sis?"

I smile

"What Jason? your getting me mad" I say smirking

"Why do you have the snack clip on the hem of your leggings?"

"don't question me Jason" he squints his eyes

"I just want some of your gushes so can I have one please" I'm begging now 😭.

" Why do you have this clip on you?" He rocks me back and fourth

" omg Jasonnnn" the box is beginning to tear because of the both of us holding onto it and I can tell he enjoys seeing me beg to him.

I look up at him and he looks down at me still holding onto my leggings.

" What we're you trying to do?" He asks me laughing

" Jason these gushers looks like something really good to eat right now and I really want one so can I have one please?"

He let's go of me and slowly eats them right in my face. " These gushers ain't the only thing looking good to eat right now sis" he throws another one in his mouth and I look down at the box.