Nut vid

" hey bestie" he quickly replies back. He's probably wondering why I'm texting him so late. Why I'm not sleep.

[ text conversation between Jason and Sis ]

Sis : Hey bestie

Jason: wassup
Jason: why you up so late ? 🤣 It's almost 2 o'clock in the morning

Sis : idk, I took a long ass nap, but at the wrong time

Jason: I wish you were with
me right now.

Sis : 😓😓❤️

Jason : I'm just high and bored asf, in my bed, 🤣

Sis : I wish I can get blasted rn

Jason : you actually can. I'll come pick you up

Sis : are you crazy ? 😂

Jason: yea I am

Sis : 😂😂

Jason: I really wanna see you

Sis : I'm going to see you in literally 7 hours. It's not that long.

Jason: cmon bro, you know 7 hours is a force

Sis : 😂😂 i bet you if you went to sleep it would be much faster.

Sis : not saying that I want you to gts

Jason : oh so you want me to gts ?

Sis : Noooo omfg 🤣

🎸 . 1 hour . 🎸 later and their on ft

Jason : if you wanted that you could've just texted like " goodnight bestie, I love you" then I probably would've went to sleep.

Sis : I feel like slapping you ✨

Jason  : " I want head" he says quietly but she heard

Sis : We should just 69 and see how that turns out

Jason : WHA

Sis : jkjkjkjkjlmknji

Jason: I mean..... you don't have to but I'll definitely do it to you"

Sis : ( my mouth drops shocked ) goodnight Jason I love you

Jason : love you too bestieeee

After he sent that he didn't text back like I thought he would. I scroll back up at the videos we sent each other from tik tok and stuff this past hour. We were really texting for so long.

When I get back from the bathroom I just lay down. Few seconds later I hear ding and he sends a video to me.

I tap it on my phone and it tells me to put in password. After that our messages pop up with a 2:57 video.

It looks blurry but once I play it's just him looking directly at the camera. He's so sexy. I would never have the balls to say that directly to him. I can tell he's high by the way he's grunting a little and camera angle.

For the first like 35 seconds is just him staring at the camera from a bottom angle which really pokes out his jawline. Talking and slurring on his words. He looks so cute. " bestie, I'm high as shit" he pauses for a second and laughs. I knew he would text back.

" and I just like honestly wanted to... ugh fuck" once I hear that it really opens my eyes. I'm probably bugging but I'm pretty sure I just heard him moan.

Did he mean to send me this ?

Am I going to stop watching the video ? No 🤣

is he groaning and grunting here and there ? Yes

Omg is he JACKING OFF ? Why would he send me thisssss ? I'm still asking myself did he mean to send me this, he probably didn't.

He continues to look at the camera with his low eyes. They're so red and he's still grunting. " I wanted to let you know how much i fucking love you bestie" he throws his head back and licks his lips which is insanely hot. I catch myself with my mouth open as I'm actually drooling wtff 😂 soon as I see that I quickly turn my phone off and turn it around shocked. My best friend accidentally sent me a video of him beating his meat. I can hear the contact between his hand and his dick like moving. Omfg

First I turn it back around. Slowly put in my password and just stare. Once my phone opens the video starts over but I definitely don't mind watching it all over again.

Resuming from where I left off he throws his head back and groans "oh fuck Sis" My mouth is literally wide open. I'm really paying attention to every detail and noise in this video. I make sure to turn it down and put it to my ear so nobody can hear it.

What am I gonna say to him tmrw after this ?

His dick pops up causing me to gasp as he proceeds to stroke him " mmmh fuck,....every..... time...I think about you're... little sexy ass I just wanna be around you" he grunts in a low rough tone. " al..l you ha...ve to do is look.... in my direction.

He finally gets his composure back and looks directly at the camera again " ughh fuck you see baby" his strokes and movement is getting faster. All I have to do is hear him moan and I'm already thinking about having his kids. I wish I can tell him "I see" cause I really do. I tap my screen to see how much longer the video is in complete shock with my mouth wide open. and it's like 40 seconds left.

Did he mean to send me this ? What if he sent it by accident? I have way too many questions. Towards the end of the video he grunts so loud. I can tell he came by the skips in the way that he's grunting. He pauses and catches his breath. Can't believe I'm getting turned on by this, my nipples are hard and I can definitely feel the butterflies in my stomach.

When he sits the phone back up he says " ugh fuck I did it again" he looks directly at the camera " see what you do to me bestie" he starts laughing really hard. once he said bestie I smile so hard but still shocked asf. He sighs again and says " I'm too high for this shit" and the video ends

I lay my phone down and try to process what I just witnessed. First thing that honestly came to my mind was how big he is. You'll be surprised what a 18 year old skinny boy who looks like they haven't slept in weeks is packing.

I quickly unlock my phone and make sure to save it before he realizes his beautiful mistake.

Right after that he texts me and says

Jason : please please don't tell me you watched that video I sent.

I'm not even gonna tap the message. I don't even want him to know I'm up. I stare at the notification until it goes away. Soon as it does I try to tap the video again but it won't play. And now it just disappeared. Good thing I saved it.