Disclaimer

DISCLOSURE SEQUEL

Coming in January 2021

***

Evelyn lost her job, left her whole life back in England for Harry, who was no longer the man she fell in love with.

Harry had just lost his mother, his brother was missing, he had also lost himself during the process.  

Howard is now on the run with Collin, the only family Harry has left, will he be able to find his brother? Or will it be too late for him, just like it was for Harry?

Can Evelyn and Harry's relationship survive the biggest challenge they have ever faced, or are they doomed?

Find out in Liberation!

***

"Do you still love me, Harry?" I ask feeling helpless, all the energy I had left in my body had evaded leaving me completely empty. I am not ready to hear his answer mostly because I know what it is, but I am also not ready to keep living like this. We have been dragging ourselves deeper into this hole for too long now, I'm afraid there is no going back from this darkness.

Is love even enough for us at this point?

The story contains mature themes such as: sexual content, violence, drugs and alcohol, mention of triggering topics such as abortion, drug abuse, suicide and sexual violence. I will add trigger warnings at the beginning of certain chapters which I think will contain these topics.

***

Hello!!! 

Here is Liberation, the sequel of Disclosure!

I hope you are ready for it because I have so many plans for this story!

thank you for being here with me along this crazy journey! 

The first chapter will come on the first days of 2021, I'm trying to plan everything beforehand!

I love you all and I will see you soon with the first chapter <3