3

"Thank you for advide but how are we going to fix this force marraige?" Jungkook ask, feeling uneasy again. Tzuyu also sigh, thinking about some plan.

"Mhm.. I don't know either.. How about let's beg on our mom's?" Tzuyu says, feeling not sure. Jungkook just replies with a sighs.

"I'm out of it. I need to talk to dad." Jungkook says almost done on his dad. He ran towards downstairs. And went straight to his father. He saw his father there with Chou Family. Sitting and talking.

"Dad!" Jungkook yells as Mr. Jeon flinch but frowns on his son.  "Why son?" Mr. Jeon says in calm voice even though he's burning inside. He did not like Jungkook yelling at him.

"Can we stop this force marraige?!" Jungkook says as tzuyu suddenly poo out behind Jungkook.  "Yes please, let's stop this. I have a girlfriend, already. Mom please?" Tzuyu says making an puppy eye. Mr. Jeon and Mr. Chou just frowns at them.

"Yes hub. Please let's stop this. I also did not like this decision." Mrs. Chou says lowering his head.  "Yes hun. Let's stop this. I did not like you forcing our son. When he did not like it." Mrs. Jeon snaps.

Mr. Chou and Mr. Jeon sighs in defeat.

"But-

"No but Jeon. If you continue this force marraige. We will not see each other again." Mrs. Jeon says sternly, crossing his arms on his chest. Mr. Jeon gulps as he hug his wife.

"Okay.. I will cancel this. I'm sorry.." Mr. Jeon says as Tzuyu and Jungkook eyes lift up, with a wide smile flatter on their faces.

"You too." Mrs. Chou snaps at her husband. Mr. Chou looks at his wife with fear visible on his eyes. He immediately shook his head.

"Cancel it already." Mr. Chou says with voice crack. Mrs. Chou and Mrs. Jeon sighs in relieve.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung yells as he ran after Jimin. They were running around the house with Taehyung running after Jimin. Why? Because Jimin stole Taehyung's Toblerone. Funny right? They were fighting over chocolate.

"Jiminie please give me that back." Taehyung begs as he keep running until they ended up on the room. Taehyung finally Jumps on Jimin's back. They fall over the bed with Taehyung on Jimin's back.

Taehyung keep yanking his arms to get his chocolate out of Jimin's hand but failed. They fall on the bed and burst out of laugh. Until they were out of breath.

Jimin switch their position because their position is taehyung on his back so he decide to tease taehyung. He made taehyung lay on the bed. And Jimin immediately went between Taehyung's leg. Don't blame Jimin. He just like teasing his Bestfriend. Taehyung wouldn't mind at all. Jimin then lay his head on Taehyung's chest, pulling taehyung closer to him. Until the chocolate just drop on the floor.

"Yah! Your so heavy." Taehyung breath out as Jimin giggles and Bury his face on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung grabs his phone as he scroll through Instagram. Seeing the name 'Jeon_Jungkxxk' again.

"Do you now who is Jeon Jungk- ex ex k?" Taehyung asks as Jimin looks up.

"That's my friend's friend." Jimin says giggling burying his face on Taehyung's neck again. Taehyung just nods and keep scrolling. He got bored so he press the chats.

Jimin decided to tease taehyung.

Jimin slowly lift his shirt up, throwing it away, leaving Jimin with shirtless. Taehyung just looks at him with slight blush.

"Yah! Wear shirt!" Taehyung yells but Jimin slowly lean in on Taehyung's face--Jimin and Taehyung kiss a lot before--Before leaning in on Taehyung's neck.

He licks Taehyung's neck finding his right spot. Taehyung just giggles at Jimin's touch. Jimin's hand travel on Taehyung's waist as he suck on Taehyung's neck making some hickeys. Taehyung just giggles, did not mind at all. :)

Taehyung looks on his chat scrolling until he saw that he receives a chat from Jeon_Jungkxxk.

Jeon_Jungkxxk sent you a message.

Accept/decline
.
.
.
.
Accept

Jeon_Jungkxxk:
HII..?

Taehyung looks at the chat, confusely. Will he reply on this chat? Of course he will. He did not want to be rude. And he might be a new friend of taehyung. So why not reply?

Kim_Taehyung:
Hi?

"OH MY GOD!! MOM! MOM! MOM! LOOK!" Jungkook show his phone in shock on his mom. Mrs. Jeon smiles at him and ruffles Jungkook's fluffy hair.

"Keep going, son. He might like you." Mrs. Jeon says proudly on his son. She will support his son, even though his son is Bi. She will support him until the end.

Jungkook smiles at her mother then went upstairs again. Burying his face on the pillow, yelling.

Jeon_Jungkxxk:
Can we be friends?

Taehyung looks so fvking confuse. Jimin notice that and looks on his hickeys that he made. Jimim was so proud.

"Look, taehyung!! I made a hickeys!!" Jimin yells as he giggles. Taehyung just laugh at him.

"Are we friends with benefits? You're so weird." Taehyung laugh as Jimin smirks.

"We can be." Jimin says seductively as Taehyung's smirks back.

"We can?" Taehyung says as he start to lean in on Jimin's face. Until their face we're inches away from each other. Taehyung start tickling Jimin, making Jimin laugh with groan until he falls off of bed.

"You pervert!" Taehyung yells, laughing as Jimin just ache his back. Taehyung just giggles and decide to ignore that 'Jeon_Jungkxxk' question.