14

Ignore this mistakes plz

Jungkook enters his class and seat beside taehyung. Taehyung seem so quiet and Jungkook notice that, and that makes his hopes go down. He was hoping that Taehyung will likes him back but if not, then why not Taehyung's friend? Right?

"Ah- J-Jungkook?" Taehyung suddenly calls his name causing Jungkook to flinch. He turn his head on Taehyung's side.

"Yes?"

"D-do you want to go-"

"If you are asking me out, sorry I have something to do, after so I can't." Jungkook says, coldly? He doesn't know where gets that 'confident' but shrugs it off because he thinks that Taehyung deserve it from rejecting him.

Taehyung sadly nods, hurt expression didn't notice by jungkook, who looks at the others and did not pay attention to taehyung.

Jungkook doesn't know why but he feels like to ignore taehyung and date Jimin.

Finally, it's the end of the class and it's go home time. Taehyung pack his things put them inside the bag and he looks to his side to see, Jungkook was already going out. Its the first time of their meet but seem so complicated already.

Taehyung sighs, sadly then walks behind Jungkook, decides to follow him.

Meanwhile Jungkook, was walking to Jimin's class to see him so that they can go outside. Jungkook leans on Jimin's class window and see him.

"Okay class, you may go out now." Their teacher says and Jimin rans outside hugging? Jungkook, which Jungkook gladly response by hugging him back by Jimin's waist.

"Hey, let's go" Jungkook says, holding? Jimin's hands making Jimin blush. I'm so blind to see that Jimin was cuter than taehyung. Jungkook thoughts and they both walk towards the gate.

They both seem so happy, I think I don't have a time to Confess *sadly chuckles* I guess congrats to myself for being so stupid, ugly, useless, pathetic and worthless.

Taehyung thoughts to himself, running off while his tears were happily streaming down on his chubby cheeks.

"Is the food, okay?" Jimin ask, with a puppy eyes trying to act cute infront of Jungkook. Jungkook smiles warmly at him then ruffles Jimin's hairs. God its so soft. Jungkook thoughts.

"Yes it's okay. It's delicious, like you." Jungkook says, seductively yet flirting. Jimin blush and hits Jungkook by his bicep. Jimin continue to blush because of Jungkook's big bicep.

"You haven't taste me yet, daddy." Jimin replies, seductively too and yet flirting back at Jungkook, who was now smirking.

"I wanna try." Jungkook says, wiggling his eye brow. Jimin smirks then nods, replying.  "Sure why not. But where?" Jimin ask, then Jungkook replies smirking.

"On mine."

"But daddy, I forgot I have a important business on my mom's. Can I go there first?" Jimin ask and Jungkook pouts but nods, cutely. And Jimin thinks that this boy was so fake at taehyung.

Jimin immediately ran to the house, barging the doors open, and went to Taehyung's room straight. When he opens the door of Taehyung's room, he saw how taehyung was burying his face on the pillow, crying a mess.

Jimin frowns, and immediately run to hug his Bestfriend.

"Hey, taehyung, it's okay.." Jimin whispers, bringing taehyung on his chest. Taehyung frowns and tries to push Jimin off.

"S-stop!" Taehyung says, tries to wiggles on Jimin's grip but never let go of taehyung.

"Taehyung look, I know you like him but he doesn't like you! I just test him if he is loyal to you and now I know! He just like you because you are so beautiful, like he is so blind about you, taehyung please don't get mad at me, atleast now we know that he's not loyal on you and you should stop liking him. Taehyung please forgive me.. "Jimin explain and Taehyung stops himself from crying, looking straight at Jimin's face.

"H-he's not L-loyal?" Taehyung ask then Jimin immediately shook his head. Taehyung thinks about if for a minute then hugs Jimin.

"Thank you Jimin hyung, I would forgive you Minnie." Jimin was relieved that Taehyung forgive him. Gosh he's so angel, jungkook was so fvking blind. Jimin thoughts then Jimin himself Bury Taehyung's face on his shoulder to let Taehyung cry on it.

Taehyung was completely believing his Bestfriend. And lost his hopes that jungkook will like him too. But now he will never likes Jungkook again...

After an hour, they still on their position and Jimin immediately check on taehyung. He notice how Taehyung's face was all red. He's heart ache at that view.

"Taehyung..."

"Yes jiminie?"

"Taehyung.. Don't be mad at me if I say this..."

"Sure Jiminie."

"I did that to protect you,

Because i-I love you.."

"of course, you do Jimin hyung because you are my closet best frie-"

"No tae, not like friends. I mean, lovers. I love you. I really love you since we were kids..."

Taehyung was so shock. He loves Jimin too but as a Bestfriends. Maybe he needs time to think about it first.

"Jiminie?"

"Mhm?"

"Are you willing to wait?"

"Of course, taehyung. Please."

"Then wait for me to confirm my feelings."

"I will. Petal."