16

Ignore the mistakes plz.

Taehyung looks himself at the mirror. Color peach over sized hoodie and rip pants, is he wearing now. Its good right? Taehyung thought to himself while checking his outfit until someone buzz their door bell.

Taehyung flinch but widened his eyes. He immediately went to get his bag, walking up to Jimin, who was sleeping, kissing his forehead, bidding goodbye. And finally he went downstairs to open the door to see a black man.

Black shirt, black jacket, with black rip jeans. And also black cap. Taehyung didn't notice the boy who's infront of him-because the man is looking down to his outfit-and decides to ask.

"Uh.. Who are you?" Taehyung ask, making the black man looks at him, confuse yet shock-because they just met before and Taehyung would forget Jungkook that easily?

"You don't kno-

"AH, jungkook!" Taehyung smiles widely, squealing, fangirling he doesn't know why but he feels so why not. Jungkook frowns and bring taehyung for a hug.

"I thought you forget me." Jungkook says, dramatically making taehyung chuckles and look up from Jungkook, taehyung was smaller so he needs to look up. Jungkook looks down making their faces inches away from each other.

"No, no, I would never, Jungkookie." Taehyung says and pinch Jungkook's nose making Jungkook scrunch his nose. Taehyung chuckles and pull away from the warmth hug.

"Let's get going. I have something to tell you." Jungkook excitedly says and Taehyung smiles at him. They walk until they reach on Jungkook's motor.

"Woah~" Taehyung made an 'o' shape in his mouth, just seeing the view infront of him. Jungkook did not pay attention to what taehyung was looking but he pay attention to taehyung who was looking amusmently on the view. They were now in the amusement park, and of course their so many rides.

"Wanna ride?" Jungkook ask, not actually hearing what he said but taehyung didn't think of any dirty thoughts and just nods, happily. Also Jungkook was so happy just to make Taehyung's happy.

"Hey, kookie! Get me that red heart shapeu~"

"Alright, alright."

"Kookie! I want to go there, its like a tower! Like it's so high!!"

"That's 'Extreme tower ride' angel. You want to go there? It's high."

"But I want to go there! I wanna ride!"

"Sure, Angel. Hold my hand if you're getting scared, just look at me if you're afraid of looking down, I mean it's so high."

"Okay, kookie!"

"Kookie look there! What's the name of that ride?!"

"It's ride cart, Angel wanna go there?"

"Yes! Let's race!!"

"What ever you want, baby."

"You loose, kookie! Haha! It's so funny!"