4

Ignore the mistakes.

Jungkook lose his hope.. Every minute, every hour. He just look on his phone, waiting for an answer from Kim taehyung. But he guess, he can't have a chance. And that's make him sad. Even though he just saw the boy on the online, he has a feeling that this boy has a kind heart. He just hope that the boy will answer on his chat.

He sighs as he stand up from his desk. He's been there since 1 hour ago, waiting for taehyung replies but no response. He went downstairs, his body did not have energy. His mind still hoping that he would reply back.

Jungkook then went to the kitchen only to be met by his mom who was baking cookies. He saw some already bake cookies on the table, so he take one and sat on the chair. Mrs. Jeon notice the sad on her son eyes so he decides to ask something.

"What happen?" Mrs. Jeon ask as Jungkook look up at her. Jungkook shook his head, focusing his eyes on the cookies he was eating.

"No no no. Something are off. What happen?" Mrs. Jeon ask again, jungkook sighs knowing he couldn't fight with his mom.

"He didn't replyyyyyyyy!" Jungkook whined like a little boy who wants a lollipop. Mrs. Jeon chuckles at his son cuteness.

"Oh come on sweetie. You guys did not know each other yet. Maybe he was just surprise, you know? Uh.. Just wait for his reply. Maybe, just maybe. He will reply." Mrs. Jeon says, hoping he would comfort his son. Jungkook nods after finishing his cookies and rans away from the kitchen and goes to his room.

He sat on his desk.

I'm not gonna give up.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung yells from the kitchen as he places the Japchae and KimChi on their table. Jimin went downstairs and seat on the chair immediately.

"Yah! You didnt even put plates?!" Taehyung argue with him as Jimin just chuckles and taste the Japchae and KimChi. Taehyung just rolls his eyes as he put some plates on the table then seat infront of Jimin, who was happily eating.

"Its yummy." Jimin says between his chew as Taehyung frowns.  "Don't talk while your mouth is full, Jiminie!" Taehyung says sternly. Jimin just sighs and continues to eat.

Taehyung got bored while eating so he decides to grab his phone and place it beside his plate. He check his Instagram again. As he realize he didn't reply on the 'Jeon_Jungkxxk' chat. He just nibble his lower lips and decides to chat him back.