11

Did he really kiss me? Jungkook thought, while touching his lips. He just can't believe it. His crush kiss him. Just a peck, But! It's already enough for Jungkook.

But he is still thinking about who is Taehyung's crush. He needs to find out who is it.

Still shock, Jungkook then suddenly snap out from his thoughts and ran away, going to his first class.

Taehyung sat on his chair, with his heart beating rapidly. Kissing Jungkook on lips feeling that he is on heaven already. Gosh, it's just a peck but already addict. Taehyung thought, sigh scape from his lips.

He was so tired from running so he decides to sleep, first.

Taehyung woke up from his dream, because of the noises. He rubs his eyes to get a better view. Huh? What's happening? Taehyung thought and saw a many students, standing beside the window.

Frowning, taehyung decides to ignores it because its nothing important. And he was about to fell asleep again but their teacher, Mrs. Mina enters the room. Taehyung observe his teacher. Red High heels, peach teachers uniform color, a red necklace, with a make up all over his face. Also red lipsticks.

Taehyung just smiles on how confident their teacher are. Sometimes he is proud in his teacher but sometimes he is getting annoyed because of these homework.

Looking at her students, Mina yells.

"Okay everyone! Pay attention!" Mrs. Mina yells and her students immediately looks up at him, scared to be punish.

Mrs. Mina didn't talk until all eyes are pay attention on her. She licks his red lips before talking.  "Okay! So there's a absent Teacher on the building 3. So their students will be separate. And some students will be here. So quiet all of you! And show respect to others." Mrs. Mina finish her sentence, with a straight look of everyone.

"Okay then, students come in." Mrs. Mina says, while the students who are standing on outside, beside the window, immediately obeyed. Taehyung sighs, bowing his head on his table, not interested to see a new face on their classroom.

"Go seat on the vacant. I will be right back. Just the principle calls me." Mrs. Mina says, straight face still flatters on his face. While The students from building 3, find their seats.

Taehyung flinch when he feels something beside. There is as much vacancy next to him, because his seat mate is absent. So there are probably new students from building 3 sitting there.

Closing his eyes, taehyung just ignores it, shrugging it, and he was about to fell sleep until.

"Why are you sleeping in class?" He flinch, he was so shock. This voice is so familiar. That voice is so familiar to him so he decides to look up. When he saw the boy beside him, he widened his eyes. Jungkook!

"OmO!" Taehyung smiles happily. He was so happy that Jungkook is here, beside him.  "Now tell me why are you sleeping in class? What if the teacher caught you and you got detention?" Jungkook ask, strick voice notice on his husky voice. Is he scolding me? Taehyung thoughts and pouts.

"It's not my fault when the class are so sleepy!" Taehyung says, with a pouts on his plump, pinky lips, that Jungkook want to smash his lips but he can't.

"Okay, princess. No need to pout. I can get that disappear by kissing you, princess." Jungkook says, with a grew smirk flatters on his lips. Taehyung can't help but blush at how Jungkook was flirting on him.

Wait- is he flirting with me?

______
Hi I'm trying my best to write, and
Publish it. I'm so thankful that my
Reader's are cheering my up.
It's a big thankful for you guys🙊💖
I will write more if I can because
You know the online classes :c

Anyways, keep safe guys! Bye!
-Kyla