Chapter 18

Am I going to skip right to the baby shower? Yes, yes I am.

'OMG! I AM SO EXCITED!' Piper exclaimed.

'Don't shout' Percy groaned.

'How can I not shout?! I am literally the first person you told me the gender of the babies to' Piper said her eyes gleaming with happiness.

The Jackson-Castellan family was given the gender of the twins in their last checkup. It was given in an envelope on their will and none of them knew what the gender was except the doctor, and now Piper.

'Ok, don't show it to anyone, and reveal it only at the baby shower' Percy instructed for the millionth time.

'Ya ya! I know all that, now if you will excuse me, I have to get home, go into my room, lock it, and open this super secret letter, so ciao!'

✰:•.✰:•.✰:•.✰:•.✰:•.✰:•.✰:•.✰:•.

Piper had planned a marvelous baby shower with the help of their friends. She herself went to pick up the piñata that will be containing the gender of the babies herself.

'Okay! Everyone, please pay attention, now that everyone's done giving gifts to the couple and their to-be-born kids, we need to reveal the gender' Piper announced a smile on her lips.

'The colors are pink for boys and blue for girls cause I can and if it's one girl, one boy, it's going to be purple' She explained.

'In 3... 2... 1...' As Piper finished her count, the piñata burst open.

Purple confetti filled the room and Piper exclaimed,

'Congratulations! You are having a boy and a girl!'

I literally have been trying to finish this chapter for the past two days. So now it's finally published.

K bye!
Love ya💜

P.S: Don't expect an update any time soon.

This chapter has been edited.