Chapter 11

'Okay, so, Hazel is supposed to come cause she is the maid of honor, and Piper will go and help Hazel, Me and the others will be here setting up the venue' Annabeth explained.

A series of 'Sure', 'Cool' and 'Okay' was heard through the room.

'Okay, let's get going people, these jobs aren't going to be completed themself people!' Annabeth ordered.

All the people left the room, last ones being Hazel, Piper, Percy and Luke.
*******

'Okay, so Luke, try this one on' Piper said handing Luke a black suit. Luke nodded and left for the dressing room.

'Okay now Percy, try this one on, Call me and Hazel once you're done cause Luke can't see the dress since it causes bad luck' Piper said handing Percy a white suit.

'Okay thanks' Percy replied before leaving too.

Piper sighed and sat down next to Hazel, 'Haze? Can I ask you a question?' Piper asked.

'Sure yeah' Hazel replied with a warm smile.

'What's your opinion on the LGBTQ + community' Piper asked.

'Honestly Pipes, I think they are fine, even though I was brought up in a way to hate the LGTB community, I feel that others don't have the authority to tell you who to love and who to not, and plus I am bisexual' Hazel answered.

'Oh, I never knew that!' Piper said.

'Yeah, I mean girls are cute but I love Frank a lot' Hazel explained.

'Hey girls! How do I look?' Luke asked as he walked from his dressing room.

'Dam! You look hot' Piper remarked.

'Sorry I'm taken' he replied with a wink causing both the girls to roll their eyes.

'Umm.. Guys! I'm ready!' Percy shouted from his room.

'Okay, go get changed Luke, this dress is chosen' Piper said to Luke and both her and Hazel walked to Percy's dressing room.

Percy hesistantly turned around as he heard the door open.

'How do I look?' He asked.

'Wow! Percy! You look so good! I'm sure this dress would make Luke fall for you all over again!' Piper said excitedly.

'You look really good Percy!' Hazel complimented.

'Thanks guys!'

'Now get changed, Luke looks pretty hot too' Piper smirked.

'Back off! He's taken!' Percy said frowning.

'I am not gonna steal your husband Perce, chill' Piper said raising up her hands in defeat and walked out with Hazel so Percy could change.

Both the boys came out in their normal clothes and went to the register counter to purchase the dresses.

The girls were behind them talking about how handsome both of them will look in their dresses.

The wedding was not far away, and everything was almost ready.

Hey! Sorry I couldn't post this chapter in my usual time. I stayed in bed until like 12 reading TXT fanfics, oh yeah, btwI joined the TXT fandom, and I will be going out later today, so I was like aghh edit edit, and the problem was that this was the only incomplete chapter, so I had to finish it and then edit it. I am like in such a hurry, so I will edit this tomorrow properly.

Sorry if there are any wrong facts.
Hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love ya💜