Chapter 19

Percy woke in the middle of the night with extreme pain in his lower abdomen.

He quickly shook Luke awake managing to say only two words, 'The twins'.

Luke looked at Percy for a few seconds to understand what was happening.

Percy was holding his 9-month swollen belly, his face scrunched up in pain.

Luke quickly snapped out of it and carried Percy into the car and drove him to the hospital.

Luke had already talked to Sophia on their way to the hospital and so she had made their room ready.

As soon as the couple arrived at the hospital, Sophia led them to the room and asked Luke to wait outside while she checked on Percy.

Five minutes later, Sophia came out to give him some information. But it wasn't what he expected.

'There are a few complications that may harm the babies or Percy' She revealed.

'But don't worry, I contacted Will, and he is on his way here with some other Apollo campers and everything is going to be okay' She added quickly.

Luke could do nothing but just nod. Although he wanted to let free all his feelings, this wasn't the right time. He just had to trust her and let her do her job. It was the only way his family is safe.

Sophia went back inside the room to prepare and check everything while Luke went back to waiting.

----------

Luke didn't get any news until about 1 hour later.

'Well...?' He asked biting his tongue to not let any tears flow.

Sophia gave him a reassuring smile, before saying, 'They are all safe'

And that was all he needed to hear.

So, this chapter was actually supposed to be longer, but I cut the rest cuz... just cuz.

And my updates might be delayed a little cause I have my exams coming up, and my house has a rat outbreak.

Well, you see, a rat apparently broke into my house and is eating away stuff and causing a ruckus. so I have to protect my birds, myself, my room, and my house. also my family. but yeah... hopefully it's dead soon.

Anyway,
Love ya 💜
Bye

(Edited)