Chapter 3

'Hey' Percy whispered turning towards his lover who decided to join him in the shower.

'Hey' Luke mouthed.

And they stayed there in each other's arms.

Hopefully, it'll last.

******
Percy and Luke got dressed quickly seeing as they woke up late, but what can they say? Last night was wonderful and worth staying up for.

'So, why are you guys late?' Piper asked as they walked towards the dining pavilion for breakfast.

Annabeth looked up from the book she was reading and looked at them curiously.

'We slept late' Luke replied.

'And why's that?' Piper asked giving them a knowing look.

'I get a feeling I don't want to know' Annabeth muttered before turning back to her book.

Percy glared at them before walking to his table dragging Luke behind him.

'So, yesterday after you slept, I was thinking about what you said, about how you'd like to settle down with me...' Luke started.

Percy hummed asking for him to continue.

'...And then I got another idea, what if... We go an a trip?' Luke finished.

Percy stared at him, 'Wait I don't understand, you say you wanna settle down, and then you wanna go an a trip?' He asked.

'Umm... Yes'

'Okay cool, where are we going?'

Someplace beautiful.

Hope you liked it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love ya💜