My Cold Love || #1

*This story is mostly going to be seen through the sight of lead character lee Y/N ( Your name)*

Y/N's point of view:

* I opened my eyes slightly as sun starts peeking in my room through window*

Y/N:
Why morning comes so fast. I just hate waking up this early.

* Getting up from bed, I went to bathroom and started doing my morning routine. I got all dressed as today I am going to have a meeting with our new client Mr.Kim as he was going to give us a big order. Wooohhh. With that a big smile made its way to my lips.

I opened my closet finding some stuffs and I saw something which just blew away my whole mood.
It's been two years, two years since we sat on the beach and made promise " we will never leave each other's side" Huh......my eyes got tears but i didn't let them fall.*

Y/N:
How you manage to make me cry so easily, you brat.

* Just those rememberings are enough to make a good mood into a sad one.*

*Finally I left my house and headed towards my boutique. Yes you guess it right, I am a fashion designer. As I went inside, there afar I saw a familiar figure, wait it is she, my one and only friend. As she noticed me, we both ran to each other and hugged each other tight.*

Yoonji:
it's been so long, you don't give a dame to atleast call me.

Y/N:
Sorry....I was really busy.
* I said while making a puppy face, well, I am good in that.*

Yoonji:
So today is your meeting right. Don't be late, catch it.

Y/N:
Yes....see you after completing it. You can wait in my cabin.

* She nodded. With giving her a big smile, I went to the meeting room.*

Mr.Kim:
Humm....well your designs are quite well.

* Really, staring at my designs for around 10 min, he has this kind of comment "quite well"*

* I came out of the meeting room in frustration.

But when I got inside my cabin, a smiling Yoonji welcomed me.*

Yoonji:
What happened.....why so sad.

Y/N:
He didn't made any orders because he didn't liked our designs. You know what, this day is the worst day, all bad things need to happen today only. Not getting order, no approved designs and no true promise made by.....

Yoonji:
Taehyung.....

* I looked at her as she said his name, she stared at me back.*

Yoonji:
Why are you avoiding to say his name. If you want to say it then why are you backing up. Are you scared of remembering him.

*I clenched my jaw looking away from her, denying to answer her. i swallow a lump in my throat. She kept saying things and with that my eyes started getting teary.*