|That letter|

-6 months back-

*Sitting on her couch Y/N eyed some of the important documents in front of her.
It's when her eyes flewed towards the sleeping figure besides her.*

*Jimin slept totally unconscious on the couch beside Y/N.
Smiling to herself, she caressed his hairs lightly in admiring her husband's face.*

*It all felt like a dream to her.
Her and Jimin loving each other and being like a couple finally, is kind of unexpected to her.*

*She was busy admiring the breathtaking beauty besides her.
It's when door bell ranged dragging her out of her thoughts.*

*Leaving the sleeping boy on the couch she went towards the door.
Door flew open revealing a handsome guy throwing boxy smile towards her.*

Y/N:
Tae.....
Taehyung:
Hey, Y/N.

*Boy shyly greets the girl in front of him.*

Y/N:
Mm.... Please come inside.
*She hesitated a little but let him inside.
Taehyung stepped inside the house but didn't got any further.*
Taehyung:
Mm....Let's not go inside. Mm...I just...I just want to give you this.

*Putting his hand inside his pocket, Taehyung pulled out a white paper and handed it to Y/N.
Girl looked at it with a frown as she was unable to understand what is happening.*

Y/N:
What is this Tae?
Taehyung:
Mm....You can read this, then you will understand.

*Nodding to the male, Y/N looked through the paper which was filled with letters on it.
She started reading it.*

Hey Y/N, this is me, Tae.
I can't contact you because I lost my phone here during graduation.
I am really sorry that I can't talk to you.
My brother couldn't find you at home so I am giving you this writing.
So listen baby, I want you to contact my brother so that he will pass your number to me. His number is- xxxxxxxx
Do this okay, and then I want to tell you something so we will talk there, okay.
Bye baby!
Tae loves you.

*Looking at the old letter in her hands which represent the way they used to talk back then, Y/N looked at Taehyung who was standing there with his head low.*

Y/N:
Where did you find this Tae? And what was you going to tell me?
Taehyung:
I was thinking about this letter since we met after 2 years but I couldn't understand where it went. Then...Few days back a young lady came to my brother's house and handed him this letter. She was....The daughter of your maid which you had hired 2 or 3 years back. She gave him this letter and told him that her mother wanted to give you this letter but because of some family issue with which she was dealing at that time, she forgot to hand you this. And then after a few days they moved to another city. Now after 3 years when her daughter had got a job here in Seoul, her mother or your old maid gave her this letter to hand my brother. She wanted to give this to you but as you don't live at your old house anymore they couldn't find you.

*Her mouth was wide open.
Just because of a simple dely, they had to go through so much.
If she had got this letter back then things were different.
She is happy with Jimin and she loves him now, only him but still seeing this kind of discrimination because of their destiny, she felt an ache.*

Taehyung:
Mm...Don't feel like I am trying to get you back. I am moving on Y/N, I really am. But I just wanted to give what was yours. I am happy that you are living a perfect life with the one you love. That's all matters.

*Boy said while looking over her shoulder to the sleeping boy on the couch.*

Y/N:
Yeah...I understand...Mm...But...What did you wanted to tell me on call.
* Listening to her question, Tae gave her a light shake of his head and smiled.*
Taehyung:
It's okay, Y/N. Let's not make this any difficult, okay. I will see you then, someday later. Bye.
*Y/N opened her mouth in protest as she really wanted to know it but before that Tae rushed out of the house in a hurry.
Thinking it might drag them to that love triangle again, she decided to not know the thing Tae wanted to tell her.*

*Giving a small wave to the male, Y/N closed the door and went inside.*

* She doesn't want any kind of misunderstanding between her and Jimin so she decided to tell him about the letter and Tae when he will wake up.*

*Driving off of Y/N and Jimin's house, Taehyung drove towards his office.*
* He really had that desire to tell her but he didn't do it.
He really want to tell what he had planned 3 years back that how much he love her and how much he want to spend his whole life with her.
He had arranged a meeting of Y/N and his parents.
They already liked her but he wanted them to meet with her officially.
But as her reply never came, it lead them to cancel everything.
His parents were not satisfied with this kind of behavior by their to be daughter-in-law.
Things got cool down in a week or so as he also got busy in his bussiness life.
Taehyung knew that she would never ditch him but as she was not replying him or contacting him, he became furious and frustrated.
Then He decided to forget his past and focus on his bussiness totally.*

*And here he went wrong.
Still he wants to go back and sort things.
Still he wants to grab a hold of Y/N's hand.
Still he wants to make their relationship like it was before.
But moreover still he wants to see her happy and she is only happy with Jimin.*

*Her smiling face flushed in front of him when he thought of the day of Y/N and Jimin's reunion.
That day she was in Jimin's arms, she was beside Jimin and she couldn't stop smiling.
She was happy to be with him again.
And that is all matters, her happiness.*

*He drove over to the near future.
To the next second.
To the upcoming events waiting for him.
Having a strong hope that his loneliness will end up one day, he smiled to himself and promised to move on in life.*

_______________

God! I really forgot about this letter and you people didn't even tell me that I haven't mentioned about it🤧

A

nyway.....dont forget to vote and comment💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Love you all💜💜💜💜💜💜

And yeah this story is not going to have another part anymore lol😂
Btw.....You can give a try to my new book ' Traitor ' 👀