My Cold Love || #5

* After Few Days*
* Around 10 PM*
* I was sitting on couch while scrolling on my social media. Then I saw Jimin coming downstairs, fully dressed in his casual office attire.
Why is he all dressed??*
Y/N:
You are going somewhere.
* He stopped in his track to look at me.*
Jimin:
Office.
Y/N:
Office at this time!!
Jimin:
I have a virtual meeting with our client from other country, they are having morning in there country right now.
Y/N:
When will you com-
Jimin:
Can you just stop asking questions.
* I paused in my track of speaking.
He headed towards main door.*
Jimin:
And listen, no need to call me after 1 PM, I am having meeting at that time, so you better not disturb me.
Y/N:
Why am I supposed to disturb you?
Jimin:
As much as I know you, you are always supposed to disturb me.
* He looked at me with a blank face and went out.*
* After doing my night routine I went to bed and with a pinch of second I fall asleep.*

* I open my eyes felling thirsty, I took water bottle beside me and gulped it.
I looked at clock in front of me, it shows quarter past 2 in night.
I am not feeling right. It felt like I am suffocating.
I went to my room's balcony to take a look out.
It was all silent just few insect noises and sound of silence.
I looked at our house entrance. The watchman, he is sleeping. This is not right, what if some thief or any person with bad intention got inside. I will scold him in morning.*
* I was busy admiring the beauty of night when, I listened some chattering sound of someone from back of the house. If watchman is sleeping, their is no one except me in the house, then who is talking their.
I went to the balcony of the backside of house with taking slow and silent steps.
As I was going near balcony, those voices were becoming more clear.
I opened the glass door and stepped in balcony, I can clearly hear some manly voice from down. I leaned a bit on railing and saw........
Those boys. Those same boys with whom I encountered on the lane when I was alone walking to my house. They are those bully.
They are 5 boys with shameless smiles.
But what are they doing here in the back garden. How they got in to my house.*
??:
Hey pretty. You are leaning to see us. Don't worry we are coming up to meet you.
* What. They are coming up. How? Why?
I looked at them surprised.*
Y/N:
Listen, you all go back or I'll call my husband.
??:
Oh really. Babe, we know that your husband is not home and your watchman is busy in his sleep which is not going to end until morning so..... Who will help you? Noone~~
* My breathe was accelerating. I was sweating from my hands.
Then one of them took a ladder and held it near balcony railing.
I panicked.
I rushed out and closed balcony door. They will break it anyway, it is made of glass only.
I rushed to my room and closed all the doors.
What should I do now, whom to call.
Jimin......
No no, he will kill me for disturbing his meeting. And he don't care anyway.
Dad. Yes dad. I took my phone and called dad.
Switch off......What the hell.
I screamed from inside.
Then I heard a loud sound. Did they break the glass door. Yes they did.
God.....They will find me anytime.
Should I call Yoonji, but she is out of the country.
Jimin, I need to call Jimin. I called him.
Jimin, please pick the damn phone.
Please Jimin, pick it.
*Knock knock*
??:
Hey pretty, we are here. Open the door. Or we will break it anyway.
* NO NO NO!!!!!!
They are here.
Someone please help me.
I called Jimin again. I called dad again, every possible person who can help me, I called them, but no one picked. I am panicking.
I am sweating. Tears where rolling down my cheeks. I can't breathe.
Someone help me please.
Police, I should call police.
I was about to dial 911, when lights went off and with that network of my phone also went ......Off.
They are doing all possible to make me suffer.
My knees went weak and my legs were shaking. I went into the corner and fit there, to avoid anxiety. But this won't work. They will come inside anytime.
I closed my eyes tight and sobbed their, not wanting to see the reality.
I can hear all chatting, all bangs on my door.
And then, they broke it. I can hear it as I can't dare to open my eyes, I am all frightened from inside out.
??:
Got up pretty, come to us.
* One of them, took my arm and tried to make me stand.
Y/N:
Please leave me. Please. I can give you all my money, but please leave.
??:
We are not here for money. We are here for you. Now get up.
* I struggled in his arm, trying to escape. But their is no way, they are 5. I can't escape.
Then one of them said.*
??:
She is not going to be in our control. Now inject this in her arm.
??:
Babe, after this you won't feel any pain. We will take care of you.
Y/N:
NO NO NO!!!! Please don't do this, please don't drug me. Please!!!!!!
* I screamed, I struggled, I fought but that didn't help.
They inject that drug in my arm, I passed.....*