My Cold Love || #4

" You are perfect"
I can't take these words out from my mind.
He said this to me!!!
He hugged me.......Twice.....
God.......I am going mad over this man.
Since from that day, I can't help but be more and more attracted towards Jimin.
I want to be close to him, may be more than a friend.......Just saying.*

* It's been a week since we came back from his parents house. Their is a kind of bond developed between us, we started sharing thoughts and conversation, no more like strangers, I think I know him a bit know.
These days he don't behave rude, still he is cold but a bit polite. I guess he is trying to change.*
* With that I heard a doorbell. He came.
I went to open the door and reavealed Jimin.
He smiled at me genuinely and got inside.*
Y/N:
How was your day.
* I asked him taking his bag from his hand.*
Jimin:
Quiet busy and exhausting, but I got a big deal clear today.
Y/N:
Ohh...That great.
Jimin:
Listen, I was saying that. My friends wanted to met you, they were asking me to call them at our place. As tomorrow is Sunday so can I.....
Y/N:
Yes... For sure. I would love to meet them.
* He flashed me a smile.*
Jimin:
Okk. Then I will inform them.

* Next day*

* I am in the kitchen completing my cooking work. I have made a bunch of delicious dishes for them. I hope they like it.
He told me that 4 people are coming including Hoseok. Let's see how are they*

Jimin:
Come Y/N. They arrived.
* He holds my hand slowly and softly. I got a election shook down my spine.
God......This is driving me crazy.
We went to the living room.

4 elegant and tall boys, taller than Jimin I guess.
As they noticed us, they all smiled.*

??:
Wooh...Pretty couple.
* One of them screamed and clapped.*
Hoseok:
Let me introduce. Y/N, this is Jin, the one who screamed his soul out. This is Namjoon and this is Suga.
Y/N:
Hello.
* I bowed to them and then we started chatting.*
* After a whole hour of talking, I found that, they are nice people same as Hoseok. Jimin had a good set of friends.*
* We went to the dinning room and started eating. They all were appreciating my food way more than necessary. I wonder if they are just saying all that to make me feel good or food is really that tasty.*

Namjoon:
So...Y/N, are you settled with Jimin well.
Jimin:
Yes. She is..
Namjoon:
Did I asked you? I guess no, so let her answer.
Jin:
Come-on Namjoon. Everyone knows that how much he is possessive. You know Y/N, he used to be same jealous when someone tries to talk with his girlfriend.
* I looked at Jin with the speed of light.
Did he said girlfriend.....
Jimin had a girlfriend before.
I looked at Jimin. He was looking same surprised and shocked.*
Jimin:
Ohh, so I had a girlfriend!!!! Then why I myself don't know about her. Who is she. Please tell me.
* The rest of the 4 started laughing and giggling and I was their looking at everyone confused.*
Jin:
Sorry, sorry......Sorry for spoiling the mood with my bad joke. And Y/N, you don't judge our Jimin he is pure, like an angel.
* And they again giggle.
I can't understand, is this true or what he said before was true.
Like, the way he said so casually didn't seemed like he was joking.
I just smiled at him......Still confused.*

* They all went.
After waving them goodbye I went upstairs to the bedroom, still not over with Jin's girlfriend joke.
Their I saw Jimin sitting on the bed working on his laptop. I want to ask him that whether it was a joke or not. But I am scared that he will get angry again. But I can't live with that doubt in my mind.
And the thing is, I don't have any problem with that, because back then I was also in a relationship. But I just need to know.
Let's start as a normal conversation.*
Y/N:
You have a nice group of friends, they all are great.
Jimin:
Yess, they are all very nice humans and helpful friends.
Y/N:
Humm. And Jin is the most humorous I guess. He made quite funny jokes.
* As I said those lines, Jimin looked at me suddenly. He clenched his jaw.*
Jimin:
You are saying all of this because of that girlfriend joke right. You know, I am not supposed to give you any explanation that I do have girlfriend or not. Just believe what you want to.
Y/N:
I didn't meant that. I...Know that it was a joke. I wasn't even talking about that.
Jimin:
Dont lie Y/N, I know what you meant. You know what, this all is the reason that I was staying away from you. But suddenly I got a soft corner at you and now you just proved that you don't deserve any of these attentions.
*Tears started coming out of my eyes at his each and every word.
My mouth dropped in disbelief. My eyes started getting teary at his words.
I wasn't doubting him, it's just that I asked.
Everything was going so smoothly and nicely but now, he started disliking me again!!!!
Y/N:
No Jimin, listen to me....At least once. It's not what you think.
* I said holding his arm trying to turn him towards me.*
* He let go off my hand and turned his back towards me and headed towards the closet.
Jimin:
I don't want any kind of argument over this. Just stay away from me.
* I looked at him...Hurt....Sad...
No....He can't.....
He was trying to change for me and then.....
How stupid I am.
I looked down at my feet still crying and sobbing.
I want to told him that I am sorry. But he will not listen to me.
God......Help!!!!!