My Cold Love || #12

* It's been few days since that horrible encounter with Jimin.
I didn't saw him in these two days...
But Taehyung.....
He is being an headache....
He kept sticking around me and has become very clingy.*
Taehyung:
Y/N-aah!!! Let's go!!! Please
* Closing my eyes tight in frustration, I opened them again and looked at him.*
Y/N:
Taehyung....First of all, stop calling me that....
Taehyung:
Stop calling you what Y/N-aah???
* I slammed my hands on the table separating us.*
Y/N:
STOP CALLING ME Y/N-AAH!!! NO NEED TO USE ANY AFFECTION WITH ME!!!!
* A terror was clearly showing in his eyes, he was surprised more than scared.*
Taehyung:
O-okay..o-okay... Sorry sorry....
* A wave of relaxation blown into me, relaxing my anger.
This work load these days with Taehyung being super clingy and cheesy, which I am hating the most.
I looked at my laptop again and started working.*
Taehyung:
Y/N...Please come with me....Let's go out for a dinner pleaseeeeee.
* He looked at me with the most pleading eyes in the world.*
Y/N:
I am sorry Taetae....But I am busy today.
* I was expecting some kind of protest from him for denying his proposal but instead....He didn't said anything.
I looked at him......*
* He was shyly smiling at me and blushing.*
* I narrowed my eyes towards him.*
Y/N:
What???
Taehyung:
You just called me Taetae...
Y/N:
So?
Taehyung:
You used to call me with that nickname when we were....Ummm....Dating....
* I narrowed my eyes to him......
Since that day when I kicked him.out of my house for interrupting in mine and Jimin's matter, I warned him to not bring our past life ever again....
This is the first time since that day, when he is talking like that...*
Y/N:
What do you mean exactly.
Taehyung:
I...Want us to....Date again, Y/N.
Y/N:
Taehyung! I thought we have talked about this enough, didn't we??
Taehyung:
Y/N....Can't you trust me? What happened earlier was not my fault......
Y/N:
I know that, but that doesn't mean that whenever you show up, I am going to fly towards you leaving everything behind. Now I am married and I have my life. If you want to be close to be then stay as a friend or I won't hesitate to shove you off.
* He huffed in my response looking at his side with a amusing smile plastered on his face.*
Taehyung:
Why don't you tell me that you are waiting for that cold duck to hurt you again huh??? That's what you like.....Hurting from the great Park Jimin....
Y/N:
Wh- duck!!!
* I was supposed to be get angry on him or scold him using that name for jimin but instead......
Instead I burst into laughter holding my stomach...*
Y/N:
What did you say!!!!!!
* I was laughing with my whole mouth rolling from side to side on my chair....*
*Finally I struggled for breathe and stopped laughing....*
Y/N:
Duck huh??
* I finally looked at him and found him already looking at him with a genuine smile on his lips.*
Taehyung:
Isn't that a good nickname for your pretty husband??
* I brought my gaze back to the files which were waiting for attention from so long.*
Y/N:
I don't know....But duck!!!
* A chuckle escaped my lips as I finally focused myself for work.*

_____________________

* The room is filled with light chuckles and laughter and the reason was the name used by Taehyung for Jimin.

It was fine unless the man standing on the door with a bouquet of flowers with apology card in it and Y/N's favorite cake on the other hand heard those chuckles.
His head hung in low staring at the ground.

Feeling like he may interrupt the good mood between the both, Jimin turned around and leave with a heavy and aching heart.

* To Be Continued*