My Cold Love || #3

* It's been 3 days since we married. He is always so rude, so I decided to ignore him as much as I can. We barely talk in a day or just pass by each other without even looking at each other. But Yoonji is literally forcing me to talk to him. But somewhere inside, I also want to be his friend. Today I'll try to talk to him.*

* I am sitting on the edge of bed, waiting for him to come back home.

After a few minutes he enters the room. Without even looking at me, he went to closet and started looking for something.*
Y/N:
How was your day.
* He looked at me on my sudden question.*
Jimin:
Normal as always.
* Again started doing his stuff.*
Y/N:
Ohh, you know today I got a very big order.
Jimin:
Congrats.
* He was busy doing his stuff and I was talking to him about my day like an idiot. And it's when I realize that he was not even listening to me.*
Y/N:
I guess you are busy and I am telling you about my day, I am a little weird.
Jimin:
Yes you are.
* Ohh...So now I am weird. I am just trying to develop a friendship.
I shouldn't have to. I clenched my jaw, and made my way towards bathroom.*
Jimin:
Wait.
* I looked at him. He came a bit close.*
Jimin:
So, you must be trying to behave like an ideal wife, asking me about my day, and trying to settle things. But we both know that this is not what this marriage meant. This marriage is just a contract, a deal, we dont love each other nor will be. So you better not waste your time on me...... Please.

* I was listening to him carefully, my chest tightened, i felt a pain inside, his words are hurting me, even i dont know why. Although he is totally right, this isn't a romantic relation.
Gosh, I am the one who is making efforts like an idiot. I shouldn't.......*
* I nod to him agreeing to his words. He went to bed and sleep, turning to other side.
I looked at him.

He is very adorable but

He is very adorable but...... Why so rude. Huh....I sighed and went to sleep.*

* Few days later*

* I am in bathroom getting dressed. Tomorrow is christmas and that's why i am having holiday at my boutique for few days till new year. Jimin told me that we are going to celebrate christmas at his parents house with his family, this is better than celebrating it with someone who doesn't even talk to me.
I am all ready now i guess.*

* Ride to his parents house was silent as always but this time silence is giving me relief.
We reached Park mansion.

I don't need to say that but it felt like I am in some kings palace. Way too big, luxurious, cars, servants, decorations and many more. Christmas party is tomorrow but decoration is way too beautiful even a day before.
We both get out of car and I start walking, Jimin came next to me and holds my hand.
I froze for a moment. Why is he holding my hand all of a sudden. Is this because we are in his parents house, so he need to behave with me like husband wife, may be.
We went in,