Once upon the time a handsome young prince lived in a beautiful castle. Although he had everything his heart desired the prince was selfish and unkind. He taxed the village to fill his castle with the most beautiful objects and his partys with the most beautiful people.

Kim Taehyung, a poor young boy, lived in the nearby village. It seemed that by social standards his beauty had invited him to one of the Royal parties held by the prince.

As he entered the castle, he was led to the ballroom. Once inside Taehyung looked around with no expression on his face. He didn't want to be at the party, but his father told him to get out more

Lee Felix, a maid in the castle, noticed the young boy standing around. He could see the discomfort in the boy's posture. Surely he could tell that the young boy must have been miserable not knowing what to do.

"Will you excuse me for a moment?" Felix lightly asked his lover, Bang Chan.

"Of course my love." Chan responded.

Felix then walked over to the boy. He tried not to make it obvious that he was walking over to the boy and Felix surely didn't want to scare him. Reaching his destination, Felix stood beside the young.

"Are you alright my dear? You seem very uncomfortable." Felix asked in a sweet and soft voice.

"I'm alright, thank you." Taehyung responded, but he continued, "I'm just not used to parties like this."

"Is this your first time?" Felix asked.

"Yes" Taehyung answered.

There was a silence between the two, but Taehyung seemed more comfortable with someone beside him.

"May I ask of your name?" Felix turned towards the boy.

"Taehyung, my name is Taehyung." The brunette looked at the man beside him.

"It is lovely to meet you Taehyung. My name is Felix and I'm a servant to the castle" Felix told Taehyung.

"It is lovely to meet you as well." Taehyung smiled.

"We mustn't stand here any longer. Follow me." Felix said, grabbing Taehyungs hand and slightly pulling him.

Taehyung moved as fast as his feet could go in order to not fall. Felix held a tight grip on the boy as the two maneuvered through the people.

Reaching their destination, the music stopped. The two boys were now beside the rest of the staff. Everyone stood in silence as the prince entered the ballroom. Everyone bowed and curtsied, except for Taehyung. He seemed to take notice of everyone else and curtsied towards the prince.

The prince noticed the boy. He had never seen him before. His light brown hair made his white gown pop more. He was truly stunning in the prince's eyes and wished he had seen him before.

Taehyung noticed the man staring in front of him and lightly smiled. He could see the lines of his face through the powder that was applied all over. Taehyung wished that he could see his true face rather than the one caked in powder and eye shadow.

Everyone remained silent, surely seeing the quiet exchange of looks between the prince and Taehyung.

"Ehem. Sire, the party." Cogsworth reminded the young man.

The prince snapped his attention from Taehyung, making note to find him later on the evening. He then looked at all the people around him and motioned for the party to start.

Taehyung stood beside Felix and watched everyone dance. Sure his father taught him to dance, but he was never one to do it in public.

"Monsieur, are you not going to dance?" Chan asked the boy he had seen Felix talking to earlier.