Hey how are you?
Where do you come from?
Are the corona restrictions strong where you live?
Do you have school or homeschooling?
Let's just have some smalltalk in the comments ;)

~

By the time Gaston reached Taehyung. He stood in the middle of the town center. Wasting no time at all, Gaston confronted him.

"Good morning Taehyung."
Gaston smiled,
"Ah, wonderful book you have there."

"Have you read it?"
Taehyung asked, looking down at his book in confusion. He really had no idea that Gaston read.

He hesitated,
"W-well not that one, but you know. Books. Ha."
Gaston laughed awkwardly,
"For your dinner table."
A bouquet of flowers was shoved in front of Taehyung,
''Shall I join you this evening?"

"Sorry. Not this evening."
Taehyung replied simply.

"Busy?"
Gaston asked.

"No."
Taehyung said to the man and rolled his eyes. He left him standing looking as if his face seemed to drop.

"So,"
LeFou said beside his friend,
"moving on?"

"No LeFou."
Gaston replied,
"It's the one who play hard to get that are always the sweetest prey.
That's what makes Taehyung so appealing,
he hasn't made a fool of himself just to gain my favor.
What would you call that?"

"Dignity."
LeFou replied simply.

"It's outrageously attractive, isn't it?"
Gaston asked, but walked off when he noticed the bimbettes.

LeFou repeated the noise Gaston made and followed behind him.

As for Taehyung, he walked home, looking back every once in a while to make sure Gaston wasn't following. Who did he think he was asking himself over for dinner? He didn't know how much longer he could be nice to him about it all. He was growing tired of his constant asking.

Once arriving home, he heard a noise coming from the lower part of the house.

'He must be down in the cellar working on him contraptions.' Taehyung thought.

Still holding the book in his hand, he then placed it on his bed. Thinking about the fairytale, there was something that always resonated with him. He didn't know if it was the romance or if it was just the whole story itself. It reminded him of something or someone he once knew, but he couldn't place his finger on it.

Thinking back to what Gaston said, he was Repulsed. Taehyung had always seen himself more than likely living out the rest of her days alone. Though he had the idea of the perfect man inside his head, he knew it was only his imagination.

Still, his beautiful brown eyes would make him melt when he saw him in his dreams. He was dancing with the man of his dreams. It seemed he was a prince, much taller than him with blond hair. Too bad he was just a figment of her imagination. Or was he?

~

That's what Junkook looks like in the story;)

~Le~

~Le~