Chapter 11 - Twinning

Blinking for a couple of times, Chaeyoung eyes finally settled and now wonder around her bedroom.

The curtains are left close preventing the hot sunlight to cross through her room. She don't remember closing it so it must be him.

She stared at the space behind her. It's empty with only a pillow left that she is hugging. Where is he?

Her brow frowned and quickly jump off the bed. With her bare feet she went out of her bedroom after finding out that the bathroom is empty.

She went downstairs and found no one in the living room. She turn around and go to the kitchen.

Chaeyoung stopped in her place as she saw him placing loaded plate on the table.

With an apron and and a gloves on, Jimin finished cooking and now serving the food on the kitchens counter.

His eyes found Chaeyoung standing on the entrance. His brow frowned at the current sight of her. What was she thinking going out like that.

Removing the kitchen gloves and apron Jimin went to her. Chaeyoung who's out of her own mind almost jump as she realise that he's now right in front of her.

She met his cold eyes that made her heart drummed. He eventually walk pass her. Leaving her in confused.

Has she done something wrong again? Why does he look mad again? Chaeyoung felt her heart turn heavy as she wonder what could his look to her possibly mean.

Just then a hand drag her down on to a chair. He made her sit and froze in her track. His eyes stare at her in displeasing way.

"Don't walk around with your bare feet again. The floor is cold do you want to get sick?"

Jimin hissed and squat putting her slippers in her feet. He felt her feet cold which make him even more irritated.

Chaeyoung flinched at the sudden contact of their skin. Seeing the annoyed look in his face she can't help but feel bad about it.

"You could have just told me to wear it. Why bother putting it on for me if you're that annoyed?" She murmured rolling her eyes.

Jimin let her feet go and faced her. His brow raised at her. He saw her rolling her eyes like a brat.

"I'm not annoyed because of that Chaeyoung. It's yourself being so careless like a child"

Obviously, She didn't like what she heard and glare at him with daggers. She's not like what he said at all!

"I'm not acting like a child!"

Jimin raised a brow to the girl infront of him who's whining childishly. Her face hit up in irritations.

"Yeah? So tell me, if you're not then why run around with your feet bare? Hair looking like a bird's nest, and getting out of your bedroom with gounds all over your eyes?"

Chaeyoung's eyes widen. Finally remembering how she just jump off the bed without taking a look in the mirror if she look fine. Shit!

She was about to run off the kitchen and fix her messed up self but then Jimin pushed her back on her chair.

Reaching for a tissue on the table. He used it and gently wipe it in the corner of her eyes.

After that, Chaeyoung felt his hands going on it's own on her head. Fixing her messed up hair. Tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"A childish you are..." He spoke as he look at her whole face that is now in better condition than earlier.

Chaeyoung look down in defeat. Her feet is not covered in her pink slippers. Her lips pouted. Is she that childish? Was it that bad?