Chapter 7 - Who He Is

Chaeyoung didn't attend school knowing that she'll be on top talk about for the whole day.

She's also avoiding her friend that she called Alien because he keeps pestering and complaining about the bag that she give to Jimin.

"Yah Chaeyoung! Of all people you decide to give it to him? Isn't he your best enemy?!" Taehyung said when he called her the other day.

Jimin attended the school and fighting with Taehyung for three days as the Alien keep snatching and having tantrums about the bag.

Chaeyoung massage her temples before going out of the guest room where she had been staying for three days. She couldn't use her room for a monster is camping there.

She breaks into her room and found the beast still sleeping on her precious bed that she missed so much.

"You son of a bitch get up!" Chaeyoung yelled at the sleeping beast in front of her. She then try to get him off the bed and felt her back almost break as Jimin weights heavier that she thought.

"Ughh..." Jimin groaned as his sleep was intruded by the girl whose pulling him.

"Get up you bitch!" Chaeyoung said and give him a slap on his back which makes a loud sound.

"Chaeyoung!.." His voice is horse and now in a warning tone.

"Dont chaeyoung me! Were not close! You jerk! Get out of my precious bed!" She said and pulled him again by his leg

"Damn it Chaeyoung!" He said and get his leg away. And because of that she was also pulled by it too.

Chaeyoung ended on top of him and makes her blood boil even more. She looked up to him and found Jimin frowing and staring straight to her.

"You son of a bitch!" She whinnied and hit his chest. She let out a scream when he suddenly get up and lift her then throwing her back to the bed.

"Yahhh! What are you doing? Stop!"
Now his wrapping her with the comforter.

"Yah! Jimin!" Chaeyoung called out and almost beg for help. She was nicely wrapped with the comforter and couldn't even move.

"Get me out of this! Jimin!"

"No you ruined my sleep... Now deal with it" he said and leave her in that situation.

"Yahhhhhhh!!!!!" Chaeyoung screamed in annoyance toward him and start wiggling her body to escape from it.

She spend long minutes to be free from that comforter and rush to the bathroom as she heard noises from there. 

"You Park fucking Jimin! Get out! I'll kill you!"

Just then the door opened revealing  topless a topless Jimin. She was startled and her cheeks burn at the sight of him.

She gulped and cleared her throat for her consciousness to come back at it's normal state. She should be angry right?

"I used your tooth brush by the way" Jimin said to which made Chaeyoung snap back into reality and send him a dangerous eyes.

"You what?!"

"You dont have spare brush so" he said and walk away. Her eyes widen and scream in annoyance.

"You! How dare you?! You had been pestering me since the day you showed me your face! Do you know how much stress I am?! Do you know how i badly want to kill you?!"

Her brow frowned as his head tilted and walk towards her making her took a step back. His eyes went sharp and small.

She was about to take another step backwards when he reach for her waist pulling her closer.