Chapter 14 - Wait

"So since when you two become that close?"

Lisa asked teasing Chaeyoung who's eating her bread that Jungkook gave her earlier. She rolled her eyes to Lisa.

"I mean, I just saw how you were hugging each other on your bed! That's big news"

Lisa exclaimed get forget the scene that shocked her early in the morning when she barged into her friend's bedroom.

"Shut up Lis! And besides isn't that what you all want? And don't you dare speak this to them! I also don't know why his there!"

"Whatever! I'll just take note to knock on your door next time or I'll die of heart attack"

Chaeyoung could only sighed in defeat she's sure she'll never hear the end of this knowing her friend is annoying as shit.

"Why are you even here? Where's your brother? The others?"

"He still want to sleep but I think he'll come with Namjoon oppa and Jennie unnie. For the others, I dont know. I took Jungkook since he pestered my sleep"

She looked at Jungkook who's busy putting a strawberry jam on his plate of bread. He didn't seem to mind them though, how cute.

"Aren't you going to wake oppa up?"

She heard Lisa. She shook her head as she knew he probably didn't sleep early last night. He needs to rest more.

One hour later the others arrived. Now her house become loud again. They gathered inside their kitchen eating whatever food she have there.

"We haven't get outside since Jimin arrived right? Should we discuss a vacation?"

Jennie said snatching the pancake from Taehyung's hand that he was about to eat.

"Nini that's mine!" Taehyung spat. Jennie stuck her tongue out playfully.

"We have break next month. Any idea where to go? I actually feels like going out too." Jisoo said excited for it.

Just then Chaeyoung saw Jungkook with Jimin coming. He's eyes were in frowned and once it found hers it turns back to normal.

"Seriously Dude? What time did you sleep last night?"

Namjoon asked as he looked at his friend who just woke up. The others look at him too.

"What? Why don't you ask Chaeyoung what she did last night that made me had a hard time to sleep? Tsk!"

Chaeyoung eyes widen at his answer. She's definitely blushing right now and looking like a stupid clown!

Taehyung spit the juice that he is drinking which earn him a slap from Jennie. While the others laughed.

"Y-you! I didn't d-do anything!"

Chaeyoung denied defending herself from mockering and accusing stares from her friends. Her eyes were wide and fingers pointing at him.

His brow raised. Chaeyoung shut herself as she realised she's only making the situation worst and digging herself into embarrassment.

"Well that's new... You don't normally let things go."

Jisoo uttered sipping her cup of coffee while watching Chaeyoung looking down with her lips pouting like a kid. How cute she is.

"What's there to argue?! It's not like I'll win with all of your accusing and mockering eyes... You all seem to take his side since he came back... I'm sincerely offended"

Jisoo and the girls were amused by their friend's behavior. Chaeyoung could only pout and curse Jimin inside her head for doing this to her.

Just then he approached their direction and straighly went to her. Lisa have to move to give him space.
Chaeyoung rolled her eyeballs as she knew he's going to her.