Chapter 12 - Answer

Chaeyoung stayed silent the whole time for shes still angry about Jimin copying her style. She strongly believe that the bastard really copied her intentionally, probably to piss her off which is very well effective.

They are currently in the court watching the boys going for a try out for sport. The boys are known for being a really good player even though they seem not to be serious when practicing. now that Jimin is here, they insist of getting him in the team.

''Stop making face Chaeng, there your crush is finally here'' Lisa said squelling teasing Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung look up and trace where her friends are pointing.

from a far distance she saw the very familliar man that her eyes always find handsome. Chanyeol the guy who makes her melt when he's around. Chaeyoung's face heat up and smack Lisa in her shoulder.

Jennie and jisoo laughed at their naughty maknaes. While the boys are having their own world from a distance. They are introducing Jimin to everyone. He didn't seem to be interested to them though he just nodd and doesnt even start a conversation.

He looked up to the girls direction and found them giggling. His brow raised curious of what they are talking about that it is making Chaeyoung blush red like a tomato. Taehyung smirk as he saw his friend curious face beside him.

Taehyung has a clue of what the girls are talking about right now since he saw how Lisa pointed Chanyeol earlier. He smirked as a naughty idea pop in his head. he still hasnt move on from the bag issue the last time.

''Ow our Chaeyoung is blushing because of her crush, Chanyeol''

Jimin who heard him loud and clear drop a cold stare on him. Taehyung only send him a smirk. The others laughed and also look at the girls they left on the bleachers earlier whos giggling like some teenagers who first experience having a crush on some guys.

Jin who's sensitive about their friends feelings smack Taehyung in his head scolding him. Knowing how Jimin reacts to every thing that includes their Chaeng pissing him off wouldn't be a good thing.

"Shut your sinful mouth Taehyung or I'll sew it myself!" Jin warned with a scary eyes and serious face.

"Haven't he ask you for a date yet Chae?" Jisoo asked her who is still blushing tomato.

Chaeyoung has been liking Chanyeol for years and now it's known to everyone. Though Chanyeol don't seem to be bothered by it infact he act like nothing is going on.

Chanyeol is a famous student in their campus and get respect from everyone. He's known for being a smart and outstanding student.

"You all know him... He's not some other guys who'll easy fall for my charm" Chaeyoung answered lowering her shoulders.

True enough they saw how Chanyeol dump all of her efforts. It almost make others think that Chaeyoung is a laughing joke. But of course she's Park Chaeyoung you cannot play with her. She still held her chin up after everything

"Ow they are approaching him" Lisa mumbled looking at their boys who's about to approach Chanyeol and his circle of friends.

"let's go" Jennie said grabbing Chaeyoung's risk. They went to the boys direction planning of joining their conversation.

"I know you probably heard of him, This is Jimin our friend who just came back." Namjoon said showing Jimin to them.

"Nice to meet you. Yes we heard of him. I see why they all keep on talking about him." Kai smirked.

The girls heard them. Jennie keep her face straight. Kai saw him and cleared his throat. Chaeyoung could only laugh inside at the sight of them.

"We're classmates in almost all of our subjects" Chanyeol said looking at Jimin. He stared back at him.