Chapter 5 - Goodnight

After Jimin and His father talk about his plans for now they decided to celebrate the coming of their Friend.

"Cheers!" Jisoo saif holding a glass of wine and she raised her glass. We did too.

They stayed in Henry's house. All of them were so lazy to go home so they decided to just stay for the night.

Chaeyoung shaked my head at the sight of her friends. They were so happy for Jimin.

"Ayah Chaeyoung arent you happy? Youre best friend is here!" Heoseok teased Chaeyoung who's being silent the whole time.

Best friend? You mean best enemy? Aish. Chaeyoung rolled her eyeballs to Hoseok who responded with a laugh.

"She thinks her life will be hell again hyung" Jimin replied which make Chaeyoung's brows frowned. What?!

"Yah! I never said that!"

"You dont have to say" he replied. This man!!

"You were the one who thinks that for sure!" Chaeyoung retorted. How dare him?! He wants me to look like im the bad person here!

"Hey stop it!" Jin oppa warned the two of them as they are about to start fighting over petty things again.

"No! Oppa this short man is starting to make a war with me!" Chaeyoung said pointing her finger to Jimin. The lad raised his brow at her. Dare him raised his brow like that?!

"I didn't, I'm just stating facts, and I'm taller than you"

"You!"

"Nahhh! You won't stop?! Okay!" Then the girls started to grab both Chaeyoung's arms. And drag her somewhere. The boys are pulling Jimin too.

"I'll kill you jungkook if this wouldn't work!" Lisa said and still pulling Chaeyoung together with jennie and jisoo.

"Yah let me go hyung! Taehyung!" Jimin said sending his sharp eyes to his friends.

"Ayt! No im not your buddie for tonight" Taehyung said

"Fuck you Taehyung!"

"Yeah yeah say whatever you want"

"Unnie? Let me go please?" She looked at her jisoo unnie. I saw her hesitate but then she didn't release her.

"Dont be fooled by her cuteness Chu" Jin oppa said which almost make me cry.

"Lisa you let me go"

"Im sorry unnie but Jungkook will cut my bangs if i let you go"

"Good that you know manoban" jungkook said grinning ear to ear. Such a kid!

"Jendukie please?"

"Sorry chipmunk your angelic face wont work for tonight"

And with that the room where me and jimin closed. I tried to open it but Its locked from outside already

"Unnie! Oppa!" Chaeyoung shouted almost begging her friends to set her free from the room.

"Better fixed your relationship first Chae. " She heard her Namjoon oppa said.

"Yoongi Oppa! Get me out of here oppa!" Chaeyoung called out for her older cousin who she thinks will spare her.

"Goodnight Angel"

Now with that he felt hopeless that even her cousin and buddie really left her side this time. She turn my her sharp eyes to the man she hate the most.

"And your just sitting there?!"

"As if they will let us out if I told them" he said. That stop Chaeyoung who's feeling betrayed by the silly people out there.