Damn, your eyes

3rd Person POV

The beautiful scenery outside the window disgusted him as he gazed down from above. The lights flickered brightly illuminating the city through the night. Why did it disgust him? Obviously because he had no choice but to be there, sitting in Akashi's private jet next to him as if nothing happened before. Just how rich can one person be? Hinata gritted his teeth out and closed his eyes reluctantly, sighing in annoyance. "Don't worry, we're nearly there Shoyo." Akashi said without even giving him a side glance. Hinata decided to take no notice of him so instead he chose to stand up to explore the jet a bit, when suddenly..

"AGgghHHHhAAssshHHEEeE!!!"

(sigh)

"Yes? Bokuto san?"

Hearing this, Hinata flinched and ran towards the source of the noise. What he saw was not exactly what he expected and he cried out in surprise. "HUUUUUH?" Sitting on two expensive looking couches next to a bar were four familiar faces.

"EYYY MY STUDENT IS HERE, LOOK!!" Screamed the largest owl on earth

"Please keep it down Bokuto san.." Whispered a dark haired mysterious beauty sitting next to him

"What are you doing here chibi??"Smirked the massive rooster on the other couch holding a coke. Hinata cringed at the name, especially since he was taller then Kuroo now and was about to shoot back when-

"Urusai Kuroo" Snapped the little cat playing animal crossing on his nintendo switch

Hinata could cry. He wasn't alone. He jumped onto the couch and hugged all of them one by one....except Kuroo.

After a bit of talking

"Anyway, I'm moving to Rakuzan to continue playing basketball with Akashi, not because I want to or anything....How about you guys?" Hinata asked. What he said obviously surprised the four friends but they didn't want to pry so they replied to his question instead.

"We are moving to Rakuzan too actually, not to play basketball though. We're continuing volleyball. It's because of Akashi, my brother.." Akaashi said plainly but if you looked closely you would be able to see a hint of anger in his face.

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. HE'S YOUR BROTHER AKAASHI??" Asked Kuroo, jumping out of his seat and pointing at him.

(Just so you know I'm changing some of their ages for my own reasons, so Hinata is a second year, Akashi and Akaashi are second years, Bokuto is a third year and Kuroo is also a third year)

"Yes, sadly. Me and Seijuro are twins although we don't look the same. I understand if it's confusing but that's just what our parents decided on. I, however was allowed to change my last name slightly because I hate people knowing that we're related." Akaashi stated.

"WHOAAA-"

"Akaashi this is like the most you've said, Ever-" He was cut off.

"Attention, attention. We have arrived at your destination. Please collect your luggage and exit the plane safely. Thank you for flying with us today."

Timeskip

So, this is where I'll be staying..

Hinata explored the apartment. He didn't expect Akashi to pay for everything but here he was, in this expensive looking apartment.

Example: