Good heart, bad temper

"Oikaw-"

Third person POV

Everyone is confused. Who is this blonde good looking guy?

Hinata's face is thrown into complete shock. Everyone stares at him. His chocolate eyes have gone dark and expressionless, his orange hair no longer giving off a content vibe and his mouth is captured in a frown so menacing that it would have scared the devil himself.

"Kise.." He says, his voice dripping in so much incomparable hatred that the room forgot to breathe and the birds stopped singing. All at once, the atmosphere is darker and the sun hides behind the clouds in fear. The muscular figure approaches him with a sly smirk. Kise is in his basketball uniform and is twirling the ball on his index finger. Oh, how badly Hinata wanted to disfigure that perfect face of his. He stops himself from doing so. Kise stops when he is half a metre away from Hinata, staring into his eyes and the other is doing the same. Completely out of the blue, Kise reaches out and pulls Hinata into a breathtaking hug. Everyone is completely shocked, not knowing what to do in this situation. Some of the onlookers have their mouth hanging wide open in astonishment.

"HINATA-CCHI! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE! LEAVE THIS BORING SPORT AND COME BACK TO BASKETBALL! PLEAAASEEEEEE!" His smile is no longer menacing but very baby-like as he whines and hangs on the distrubed Hinata.

Hinata then laughs. Not a happy laugh, but one that could make even psycho's feel dethroned. It was so sarcastic that it made Tsukkishima gasp in amazement. "You seriously think I'm coming back after what you've done? What you made me go through alone? You seriously think I forgive you for abandoning me when I needed you most? YOU are the reason I left. Blame yourself and only yourself. Burn in hell Kise." Hinata spits and storms out of the room, fists clenched so hard that you could see the red blood running down his fingers. Kise bows his head in anguish and if you really look closely, you can even see a small crystal-like tear make its way down his cheek.

Kageyama is furious. Not only for the enviable reason that he hugged HIS Hinata, acting like they knew each other, but because he made his sunshine turn into THAT. It was a side that he had never seen before and what he hated to admit was that it was hot as fuck. He was jealous that the others got to see him like this. His dark ocean eyes open wide as he aggressively swings his fist at Kise's face, hitting him square in the nose.

Kise POV

I see his attack coming at me in slow motion. So slow. So weak. I am about to dodge when I realise what I've done and the nonsense that I had just spewed from my mouth. Of course he wouldn't forgive me. I wait for the punch to come my way and close my eyes. I deserve it. Just as I expected, it arrived straight onto my nose. As soon as he makes contact with my face I fall backwards mostly of my own accord and look up at him from below. Even with the guilt, it infuriates me that he looks down on me with such fury. It should be me. I get up quickly and make my way outside with my hands in my pockets and my head bowed. I can feel their gazes burn into my back as I head out of the door, no girls daring to accompany me or ask for a picture now.

The sun is setting, but you should know, I never give up.

Third person POV

"Woah! Calm down! That's the fourth punching bag today! What have they ever done to you!?" Kagami whines as Hinata punches a clean hole in the next punching bag and throws it into the pile in the corner of the room, ripping the chains out of the ceiling. "My wallet can't take much more of this! ReMemBER? It's ME paying for the holes in the ceiling and the punching bags!" He continues on his knees, holding an empty wallet.

"I don't know? Then buy bETtER puNcHInG bAGs!!" Hinata replies, not in the mood for his constant complaining.

It's been a day after Kise showed up to practice and nobody had ever seen Hinata in such a passive aggressive mood, let me emphasize, ever. However, nobody knows exactly what to do in his situation except hope that it will pass eventually. He was always so bright, brimming with happiness and joy. Now that he isn't like this anymore people just tend to stare uncomfortably instead.