Orange skies

Calm waves toppled over each other, wetting the golden sand and shimmering in the horizon. The sky was died with tangerines and blood oranges, with clouds that hung in the air like small balls of cotton. The strong scent of salt filled his nostrils and dried his thin cold lips.

Akashi could think of nothing else.
The boy refused to leave his mind, his face constantly replaying in his head like a broken cassette tape. The sun, so bright yet so dazzlingly beautiful stayed as if frozen in time above the horizon, waiting.

A pair of copper eyes stared down at that very sun, completely unfazed. The chilling breeze danced around his hair, savage with loneliness. As if he had slept through a perpetual storm. His spotless skin, tan and sun-kissed shone, perhaps brighter than the sun itself and his red lips whispered indistinguishable thoughts that were certainly beautiful. Amethysts traced his knuckles, raw and purple as they come.
They were alone.

Akashi, the great Akashi was left speechless. His mind went blank as paper for the first time in his life but he was not afraid, for the boy was with him.

They sat there in a comfortable silence for what felt like a moment to them, eyes reflecting the ever changing lights. And, just this once they prayed. They prayed and hoped that time would stay frozen like this forever. And maybe, for a minute it did.

Hey I just wanted to try something out... I tried more of a descriptive approach on this short (VERY VERY SHORT) chapter. So yeah. Ha....