10

"You made it"

"You made it"

"Lets get to the point, I think you cheated you don't think you cheated what's going on?" Emily said taking a seat.

"I didn't cheat"

Emily let out a sarcastic laugh,"oh and I didn't win a nobel prize, William there's pictures of you out with, I don't even know with who but the truth remains you cheated on me"

"Okay they're just pictures Emily and before you had jumped into conclusion don't you think you should have called"

"Okay I overreacted, but you have to understand William you're my first serious boyfriend and also the fact that you life is always out there means if something like that happens you have to call me first" She said getting worked up,"Now explain, who was she?"

"She was a friend"

"Right right, do I have stupid written on my forehead, who was she?" Emily asked getting tired of their conversation already.

"It was Jecca" when he saw Emily let out a exasperated sigh he quickly went to her side,"Camilla had arranged the trip"

"Your step mother?" Emily leaned forward now intrigued with the conversation,"Was that why she sent her daughter to my workplace? To see how I was reacting to the news?"

William slowly nodded his head," So you're basically saying she doesn't approve of me and she weirdly tried to get us to break up by inviting you to the ski trip in false pretense?"

"It doesn't really matter Emily"

Emily creased her brows in disbelief," It matters William, she could try and sabotage my relationship with your family before I can even meet them"

William rolled his eyes just thinking about that,"Okay grandpa wouldn't believe her cause he doesn't favour her that much, and if you want to meet my family you could come to Peters wedding"

"The same one you won't be attending because you'll be going to Jecca's brothers wedding no thank you" she said waving the idea of.

"Just to meet my family unofficially, Chelsea and Harry will be there"

"I'm only going for Chelsea and the food" Emily said causing William to laugh as he leaned forward wanting to kiss her but they were interrupted by the sound of voices.

"Oh William you have a guest here"

"Your royal highness" Emily said curtsying to both Prince Charles and Camilla.

"It's lovely to meet you" Charles said as he stretched his hand out for Emily to shake,"Will you be staying for dinner?"

"As much as I'd like to, I actually have to go down to the streets in a few minutes, that's why I came in my scrubs" she said pointing at her outfit.

"If you're going to lie at least come up with a better lie" Camilla said rolling her eyes at what she thought was a lie.

Emily narrows her eyes at the woman as answered her statement,"As a pediatric nurse we have to spend 4 hours a week helping out and I mostly help with providing free medical assistant to the needy, people who can't afford good healthcare, I'll see you, when I see you William, and it was nice meeting both of you"

"Don't forget to keep your schedule open"

"I know April 11th, May 17th and of course June 16th" Emily said as she walked out the room, "Oh and ma'am I hope your granddaughter gets well soon"

"What is she talking about, Isn't Eliza doctor Allistors patient?" Charles asked as he sat next to his son.

"Camilla sent Laura there to spy on Emily, why did you do that Camilla?" William asked Camilla interested in her reply,Camilla released a high pitch laugh "Now now William what are you talking about?"

"Don't ask stupid questions?" William said slamming his hand on the desk.

"Don't use that tone with your step mother" Charles said now standing up to protect Camilla.

"I didn't believe Kate the time she said you were trying to break us up, but now this impromptu trip with Jecca and you not being able to make it, you sending Laura there to obviously question Emily and see how she'd react" William said letting out a small laugh,"What have they ever done to you? Is it the whole popularity issue?"

"I'm over that" Camilla said with a shoulder shrug.

"You are?, talk to your wife Pa, before I have a chat with grandpa and you know he's already fallen in love with what his heard" William said walking towards the staircase,"And if this has anything to do with popularity Camilla you know you've ruined your chances of being popular with the public the moment you and my father did what you did to my mother"

William was always sour when it came to his mother and his fathers relationship, with his mother confiding in him at such a young age this caused him to not get along with Camilla for a while only conversing with her in public and giving his consent because he knew his father would still marry her had he said not to, but now this thing with Emily, Camilla shouldn't have mendled in their relationship, think whatever you wanted but when looking for a relationship he looked for someone who had a good family relationship not for someone who's upbringing was similar to his, that's why he dated Kate and that's why he was with Emily, both of them had that normalcy he seeked.

"You know she won't marry you William" Camilla said before he could walk out the door,"She's a young nobel prize winning doctor why would she give up her life to marry a Prince? Ask yourself that question William, you have a better chance of going back with Kate and marrying her then of marrying this young woman, doctors are married to their jobs" She ended smugly she knew William would question what she had said she knew have had gotten to him, and maybe she was right maybe Emily was already married to her job, but things change and things would definitely change for the young couple.