02

William and found a way to get Emily's numbers and asked her out on a date.

It was a day thing so Emily chose to wear laid back clothing as William said she should dress casually

"Where are you taking me?" Emily asked William as she got in the car.

"Somewhere" William replied smirking as the car came to a stop and William got out to open the door for her "make sure to take your hat," William said as Emily got out of the car and took her hat with.

"The zoo how cute" she added smiling at William.

" I wanted to be a little creative," he said to Emily who laughed.

"Very thoughtful of you," she said taking his hand in her free hand.

"I know... got a little help from my cousins" he admitted as Emily looked over the animals.

"They're all so cute," she said petting the monkey's"take a picture of me".

"I don't think so" William added "smile," he said taking the picture.

"Oh shut up," she said as the worker took the monkey back and she took her phone to check the pictures "cute".

They viewed more of the animals until Emily started feeling a little hungry.

"Come" he added taking her and once again.

"A picnic," she said looking at the food and blanket that were laid across the grass.

"Yepp," he said helping her sit down.

"So what do you do?" William asked her to which she laughed.

"Last year Medical student" she added.

"Cool, what are you studying?"

"I studied medicine but now I'm doing extra years for me to get my pediatric license, I love children"

"And helping to bring them to this world I suppose" William added laughing.

"Nope, I'll especially specialize with after the birth I'm not ready to go down there unless I have to help a lady give birth in the mall or something like that," she said causing William to laugh.

"Oh okay how old are you?" He asked Emily causing her to look down.

How do I avoid the question without raising any suspicion?
"It's rude to ask a woman for her age," she said smirking.

"Okay let me guess you're probably smart and graduated early let's say 16 plus 11..27? No, but you look too young for 27"

"I graduated earlier and studied medicine for 4 years"

"19?" He asked causing her to shake her head.

"Turning eighteen," she said confidently "graduated when I was eleven plus 4 years Med school and an extra three"

"You are young" he stated.

"Only in age" she replied to him causing him to laugh, the rest of the date was spent with them asking normal date questions and her also getting an invite to the Diana concert they were holding next week.

----

"I want to go but imagine his ex pops up," she said to her best friends Allison and Bradley.

"Then make her jealous" Bradley stated "you're younger than her use that to your advantage"

"Only I'm a minor"

"A minor who turns 18 in November," Allison said "look you are smart as hell and pretty use that to your advantage"

"What if he there's an after-party and he wants me to go"

"Easy tell him you have a test the next day" Bradley added in such a tone.

"How's Jessica doing?" Emily asked Bradley.

"Ugh meeting the parent tonight," He said rolling his eyes "I don't even want to meet them yet like girl chill we've been dating for a few months no need to meet the parents yet"

"Uhm I think you should be telling her this not us," Allison said.

"I'm telling Emily cause we both have relationship problems," he said giving Allison the 'don't fuck with me look'.

"Emily is half dating so I can talk to her," Allison said.

"What?" Emily said she was so confused.

"Anyways should I dress to impress or be myself?" She asked picking a dress and a random shirt.

"Bitch what? you do know that all over the world girls will be watching this to see if he's back with Kate and you want to be yourself I also admit I'll be there too" Allison said to Emily with a tone Emily didn't understand.

"What she means is dress to kill so that these bitches know that he is now your man...and also to make Kate jealous" Bradley stated while throwing a dress at Emily.